Just to set things straight lol

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1494 by
Heya \"darth\" here

Thought i should patch a few things up..

About all the shat i said b4 lol

I was just passing through the net the other day, saw the site, and joined in for bit of a lol

Didnt take any of this seriously

However then relised this is an actual serious thing that u are all obviously passionate about, to the lvls of a relegion, and messing with that just isnt smart =)

So my appologies to u ALL, had no intentions of coursing distress or trouble etc,

like i said, did it for a random lol, then noticed it was overly offencive and moraly wrong, not kool, to interfere with peoples beliefs, if i had relised this b4 hand, wouldnt of even considered =)

So my respects and good luck with ur lives

Have a good one and again, my respects =)

P.S Not a sith lol =)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1495 by
Btw.. good if i get some reply's out of this ay..

So i no that ive been heard, just to give me a peace of mind =)

Have a good one

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1496 by
I hear you. I might add a side note that the wise often understand the context within which they speak prior to doing so. The site is fully explained right on the front. Just a thought for your future. Namarie.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 20 hours ago #1518 by
thank you for clearing up if you would like to learn more about us then ask dont be shy, but trust me on this this is our lives and we all take it serious, we can joke from time to time, but we respect everyone and everything, i hope you have learned that. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 20 hours ago #1520 by
Thank you for clearing up your intentions on these matters. I, too, extend a warm invitation to you to remain and learn what you will from us. Feel free to ask questions as there are more than enough of us willing to field them and answer to the best of our ability.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 16 hours ago #1527 by
Consider this the Formal Hand of Peace. Welcome and enjoy our company. MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1712 by
Yep. Hand of peace. Brotherly hug while the other hand reaches to stab you in the back.

May the Farce be with you, for that's all it is.:pinch:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1715 by
Yet another petty insult I suppose you only fear what you do not understand.

MTFBWY

Anakin

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1723 by
Oh, mark my words, I understand. Let me ask you this question

Is it Jedi-like for your collective group to sue another Jedi site over petty crap, expecially when that other group has made every attempt at peace? No, I understand perfectly. Hypocrites say one thing and do another. You as a group say you are Jedi, you write the fine words of Jedi ideals, and yet you seek revenge for only the Force knows what reason.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1725 by
Everyone, I see what this is about. As a member of both said sites, I can attest that there was a disagreement (to put it lightly) over things said and done at the other site, which eventually birthed this site and unfortunately a law suit. Obviously since most of us were not involved in said disagreement its really none of our business, nor should we concern ourselves with it or these whiny complaints. These attacks at our collective community is merely an attempt at revenge brought on by the crumbling of the previous site. I can attest first hand that the other site has fallen quite far from where it began, and is mostly a group of squabbling children claiming to be jedi. There are a few worthy of the title there, but most are not. Regardless, my post is not to tear down the other site, I do have friends there as well, but just to emphasize how much we should ignore this ordo characters attempts to bring us down in the same fashion, by starting the infighting of distrust and disloyalty. As true Jedi, I'm sure none of you will fall for it, I just felt that an outside view would clear some things up. MTFBWYA

Dhagon Krayt

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi