real force users

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 9 months ago #39337 by
Replied by on topic Re: real force users
Its all ..vary interesting but the point of mastering the ability ti push some one over is more of the ability to master ones self and i will leave it at that so you your self may think on what the meaning is it should be about the same but different for every one

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #40211 by
The Force was with me this weekend.

While getting ready for the festivities this weekend, I had to run to the store.
I stopped at one I usually don't goto (kind of a dive as far as grocery stores/minimarts go)
I picked up a bag of ice....passed on my usual lottery scratch offs, took a detour to avoid a train and came back home, my (thankfully) lazy butt cut thru the garage instead of going around.
I seen smoke...A towel had fallen onto a lightbulb and was smoldering. when i removed it to the patio, the air hit it and it burst into flames.

I wonder what would have happened if: I went to the usual store? Waited for the train? Got my lottery tickets?

MTFBWY-A
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #40219 by
I also had an odd experience.

I "met" a guy on a Social Network in the internet, who neither provided his real name, nor did he show a real picture of him. As I read his profile, I realized that he was in big trouble and rather suicidal. Maybe I have to mention that I live in a city with a million of people and that coincidences are very unlikely there...

Well. Some days after that I realized a guy in the subway. Something in my mind hammered the words "This is him!"
So I took my smartphone and looked for his page in the social network. In that second he asked me if that was an I Phone 4. I answered yes and then asked him if that profile I just loaded was him. He looked at me with big eyes and said "Yes".

So we had a little chat and I asked him for his cellphone number. His friend was so confused, he always asked if we really just met.

The guy I am talking about is on drugs and all my attempts to message him or call him failed so far... but maybe our encouter changed something. At least I hope so.

I am quite flabergasted yet and I hope, he will get better...

I am sure the Force told me that it was him.

All the best,
Qui-Ran
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #41712 by
A fairly enjoyable conversation, It reminds me of all the crazy stuff I have done over the years. Such as jumping up a pretty tall wall, think it was about 15-18 foot tall wall so pretty decent jump,or when I ripped a half dead tree from the ground and threw it about 20ft, or from a time when I was younger very similar to what the op discribed I just sent this kid flying no idea how I didn't physically push him or anything like that he just went sailing about 10 ft across the playground, these are all things I didn't mean to do on purposed and if I learned to control it I wouldn't want to use it to harm people at the very least not without good reason to protect someone would be a reason to use such abilities.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #109330 by
Replied by on topic real force users
I once saw a documentary talking about Shaolin monks.
There was a pile of 10 bricks. The monk gathers the qi aroud him and you think : wow this guy is gonna break the whole pile !
slow motion, the monk hits the pile with his hand (at this point you think : ouch !) and ... nothing happens for a short while, and suddenly, only the lower brick literally explodes !
the most amazing demonstration i ever seen.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 9 months ago #109333 by
[quote="Mark Anjuu" post=39107 A Jedi is not concerned with the acquisition of power but with the effect that their actions and thoughts have on everyone and eveything around him/her. OK, so a Master of Qigong (for example) can use what we call the Force to hurl someone across a room but to what end? If you're looking to achieve such things, then spent decades of your life in constant study and practice as everyone else has to. But along the way you may well find that your motivations change and that you no longer seek the ego-driven nonsense that you thought was important when you were younger.[/quote]

I like to think if a person has taken the time to "use" the force that they by then have enough wisdom to use it sparingly, with discretion and not for their own good or recognition. That would be a unique person.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #155313 by
Yes...

Apparently there is a way of using "Physical Force" in real life. There are certain types of practices where one can build certain types of energy using kinesis. There are many types of "Kinesis".

A few examples include:
  • Aero Kinesis(Ability to litterally, "Grab" the air around you and release it in a violent blast)
  • Pyro Kinesis(Ability to control fire)
  • Tele Kinesis(Many of the most known ones, the ability to control/move thing using the mind)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaOA5wmgGY <- Aerokinesis, I don't know the legitimacy of this fella' but it's pretty cool anyways...

Although, a more scientifically oriented answer/point towards this is that there are ways people can literally, "Build Pressure" during motion of the body, it's a theory but it's the closest scientifically theory out there. Although a rare occurrence apparently it can happen.

Still though, pretty cool...

-James

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #155316 by
Even if one were to believe this, what is the point of cultivating the ability to blow leaves around on an obviously windy day?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #155322 by

Khaos wrote: Even if one were to believe this, what is the point of cultivating the ability to blow leaves around on an obviously windy day?

Because... AIRBENDING!!!

Okay, maybe I watch too much of that children's show...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 7 months ago #155323 by
Nah! It's fantastic. :) I'd love to be a fire bender.

"Children's Show". C'mon now. It's for teens, most definitely. The topics are very heavy.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi