Your Saber color and why?

More
22 Dec 2019 15:01 #347554 by Kraz
Replied by Kraz on topic Your Saber color and why?
Thx, Geni! Yes, makes sense :)

The Gray Jedi Code (Leor Danal’s Final Code):
"Flowing through all, there is balance.
There is no peace without a passion to create.
There is no passion without peace to guide.
Knowledge blinds without the strength to act.
Power blinds without the serenity to see.
There is freedom in life.
There is purpose in death.
The Force is all things and I am the Force."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2019 15:59 #347556 by Rainbow Firefly
By the way, what about lightsaber forms, if Kraz already mentioned this?
I personally prefer Niman (form VI), as it's not so simple as Shi Cho, but still a kind of all-purpose, so it equally suitable for almost any situation. And also it's a basics for learning Jar'Kai (two sabers fighting) and double bladed saber. But according to some tendencies I have in combat (I have some experience from school) I think that aggressive and straightforward style of Djem So could also suit me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraz

More
23 Dec 2019 01:43 #347571 by Traveler412
if i had to choose a lightsaber form it would probably be shii-cho as one my favorite (fictional) jedi master kit-Fisto was a user and mastered form 1 and was considered to be one of the best jedi to fight general grievous due to this.

To die for one’s people is a great sacrifice. To live for one’s people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people.
- Senator Riyo Chuchi of Pantora (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

One who knows pain, can help others without gain.
― Abhijit Naskar

I like video games, but they're really violent. I'd like to play a video game where you help the people who were shot in all the other games. It'd be called 'Really Busy Hospital.
― Demetri Martin

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

More
07 Mar 2020 11:37 #350252 by Vampiric_Conure
**Low whistle** You're making me think, LOL! I'm not sure what color my blade would be. Either green or purple would be my luck. I'm too much of a pacifist to actually fight anyone but I strive to remain balanced, so the purple saber would be perfect.

As for fighting style - I have no freaking idea. Maybe just the standard single handed approach :) HA!

Beware of dog? Forget the dog, BUDGIE IS A KILLER, TOO!

Moderators: Kobos