Your Saber color and why?

More
02 Nov 2019 15:57 #345117 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Your Saber color and why?
Honestly i would have a collection of them not just 1 but i would always keep 2 of them on me at all times a white blade saber and a purple blade saber , the white because it represents the force in a pure way and the purple because i love the color purple .

=_= Malicious (+_+)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Jake Nislan, Reian1682

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2019 16:22 #345119 by Carlos.Martinez3

Malicious wrote: Honestly i would have a collection of them not just 1 but i would always keep 2 of them on me at all times a white blade saber and a purple blade saber , the white because it represents the force in a pure way and the purple because i love the color purple .

See, and I’m almost right there with ya.

Why have only one if you have different forms ?

I read in a comic book Maul got his from when he got beat with a stick, out matched. For him, it’s told, the choice was to master what got him. If that was the case I would defiantly do a little research and development on a bulletproof vest type of gear for a guy like me as well - cloak of saber energy will do as well or a shield.

But I would totally have a few more “K crystal gadgets” more than another saber. Why not right?

May the Force be with y’all.

Contact The Clergy
Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The Block
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

More
02 Nov 2019 18:03 #345123 by Reian1682
Replied by Reian1682 on topic Your Saber color and why?

Malicious wrote: Honestly i would have a collection of them not just 1 but i would always keep 2 of them on me at all times a white blade saber and a purple blade saber , the white because it represents the force in a pure way and the purple because i love the color purple .

Malicious, you are a kindred. Currently I wield a primary white blade and a purple shoto to compliment my Jar'Kai/Niman style.

My path has always been that of a Consular and I always try to resolve a conflict with diplomacy but, when combat does arise my white saber is the called upon tool.

The white color of my primary blade embodies the force free of the burdens and restrictions of bureaucracy and certain dogmatic convictions. White also reflects the inner calm and clear focus on the living force which guides the wielder actions in harmony with the larger cause. Since white is all visible color combined, a white blade combines many of the qualities of other blade colors and brings them into balance.

The Durindfire crystal at the heart of my saber emits a bright white light which focuses my ability to channel energy while absorbing energies of those wishing to do harm to myself and those I am sworn to protect and serve.

The purple shoto is used as a companion to the main blade when circumstances call for more aggressive tactics to be used and allows the wielder to call upon some abilities that may be considered controversial, there's that dogma again... Lol! I've known the light and known the dark and sometimes the lines are a bit blurred depending on perspective.

The purple shoto personifies balance and the use of foresight, cognizance and extrasensory perception enabling the wielder to anticipate the next move and can enable the wielder to quickly bring a combat situation to a point where it can be deescalated and hopefully a more peaceful outcome without too much physical harm.

"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever."
~Kreia

The white blade and purple blade both embody balance and work well together.

Reian Qel-Droma
The Force is with me and I am one with the Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jake Nislan

More
02 Nov 2019 21:59 #345132 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Your Saber color and why?
I completely agree with you .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

More
19 Nov 2019 20:51 #345752 by Dakini
Replied by Dakini on topic Your Saber color and why?
Purple- because I maintain a very delicate balance between the light and the dark side of the Force... is that a good thing or a bad thing? As a Jedi, shouldn't I be 100% light? Or is it just the way it is?

Padme Dakini
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelrax Lorcken, Jake Nislan

Moderators: Kobos