Your Saber color and why?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312767 by
Replied by on topic Your Saber color and why?
I would go with a blue Saber, and the Soresu form

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312773 by
I have a purple one because its different and show the different paths i have turned though out my life also i have no set way of thinking so it show the divide between good and bad.

More
6 years 2 months ago #312840 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Your Saber color and why?
Consular green, though I have a feeling if I am ever sorted some how it will show up as a guardian blue.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312845 by
I would choose purple and red.... mostly because purple represents royail freedom to me and red passion... I like the idea of being full of free passsion... this is not the only reason i wear these colors... why else? You ask... well if you take the light saber style test available on google you will know your style mine is full force rapid frenzy double saber style i bet you did not know sucha thing exists but it does and i resonate with it... deep in my core... if i had my way i would practice atari every day with real light sabers... and i would dual to the death any demonic embodiments thast would harm my family, the vulnerable weak or injured.... esp females.... it would be my pleaseure.... cheers!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #312885 by

JEDIONE777 wrote: You ask... well if you take the light saber style test available on google you will know your style mine is full force rapid frenzy double saber style i bet you did not know sucha thing exists but it does and i resonate with it... deep in my core...

You mean Juyo? ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313820 by
I would personally choose a purple bladed lightsaber because, according to the myths surrounding crystals, it represent spirituaity and spiritual forfillment.

Being a spiritual person myself, I think the purple lightsaber would definately do well in representing who I am. :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313828 by
I would choose Green for two reasons: it portrays peace/harmony and it's one of my favorite colors :laugh:

In all reality, I've had three lightsabers in my time: green, blue, and red. Green because of above, blue because it was meant to protect, and red because I sometimes like to fool the enemy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mainly, though, if we were in the star wars universe, our crystal colors would be chosen by how we attuned ourselves to it. What I mean is we say we'd have green, but it would depend haha But we do not live in that universe, so I choose Green XD

More
6 years 2 months ago #313832 by J_Roz
Replied by J_Roz on topic Your Saber color and why?
I chose Amber (Yellow/Orange) for mine.

For many reasons. I have always felt like a sentinel. However its more to remind me to take each new day as it comes. Many days I wake up to the sunrise and just before the sun actually breaks the horizon the sky is lit with this beautiful amber/yellow/orange color.

For me it is a reminder to myself.

"O Great Spirit, Help me always to speak the truth quietly, to listen with an open mind when others speak, and to remember the peace that may be found in silence"

Kaylee: How come you don't care where you're going?
Book: 'Cause how you get there is the worthier part.
Firefly Series

Apprenticed to: Phortis Nespin
Apprentices: None Currently
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 months ago #313854 by

J_Roz wrote: I chose Amber (Yellow/Orange) for mine.

For many reasons. I have always felt like a sentinel. However its more to remind me to take each new day as it comes. Many days I wake up to the sunrise and just before the sun actually breaks the horizon the sky is lit with this beautiful amber/yellow/orange color.

For me it is a reminder to myself.

Ah Hah ! You see ! I'm not the only one ! I told you i wasn't crazy !

More
4 years 5 months ago #345092 by Jake Nislan
Green would most likely be my main color because of two reasons:

1. Even though i’m interested in multiple fighting styles I prefer meditation upon the force and using negotiation and diplomacy over violence to resolve any issue I encounter. I try to avoid psysical conflict at any cost unless there is no other choice and I have to in self defense.

2 . I’m not skilled in swordmanship or any other fighting art so logic and reason would be my tools, however I know conflict can’t always be avoided which is why I want to look to be trained in a martial arts for self defense

My second choice would be a white blade, It represents peace and calmness and as someone who had temper issues it would be a reminder of the path i’m following to become the person I want to be; Calm, rational and one with the force. White also contains all the colors of the color spectrum and as the force is also containing of all things I would be representative of the living force.

Flowing through all, there is balance
There is no peace without a passion to create
There is no passion without peace to guide
Knowledge stagnates without the strength to act
Power blinds without the serenity to see

There is freedom in life
There is purpose in death

The force is in all things and I am the force

- Novice of Temple of The Jedi Order

IP Journal

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi