Even Gandalf the Grey became a Jedi Knight!

More
6 years 10 months ago #284792 by ghost of the mist
A padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi master, these are titles earn not given, as with gandalf. I personally think that Jedi should help the helpless, serve their communities with respect and compassion. A Jedi should try to help heal this wounded and torn world not sit back and cherish the title given but give a name to the title. That's what I had to say, but anyone who would aspire to become a Jedi in my opinion wants to add not take away that is for the sith, for they are takers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #284815 by

ghost of the mist wrote: I personally think that Jedi should help the helpless, serve their communities with respect and compassion. A Jedi should try to help heal this wounded and torn world not sit back and cherish the title given but give a name to the title. That's what I had to say, but anyone who would aspire to become a Jedi in my opinion wants to add not take away that is for the sith, for they are takers.

Do not forget the one about Jedi helping their own self! Some people give too much that they 'move' themselves away. To stay on the Lord of the Rings theme, look to Samwise Gamgee and his mission of service replaces his well being with his mission quite often throughout the story.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #284816 by Zenchi

ghost of the mist wrote: A padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi master, these are titles earn not given, as with gandalf. I personally think that Jedi should help the helpless, serve their communities with respect and compassion. A Jedi should try to help heal this wounded and torn world not sit back and cherish the title given but give a name to the title. That's what I had to say, but anyone who would aspire to become a Jedi in my opinion wants to add not take away that is for the sith, for they are takers.

Life is not so clearly compartmentalized my friend, we have Sith here at the Temple, and the line between Jedi and Sith is alot thinner than you might like to think. Less judging, more observing...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Zenchi. Reason: Usual stuff n things...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi