Even Gandalf the Grey became a Jedi Knight!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #283829 by
He became a Jedi knight when he became Gandalf the White!

Attachment gtttrider6.jpg not found

Attachment gtttrider6.jpg not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by . Reason: Grammar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #283845 by
Ummm.....No.....He became Gandalf the White. Nothing more.

Jedi Knight is not something we just label onto people we admire or think fits the bill. Being a Jedi Knight is just as much a personal commitment as it is an honor. If you yourself do not rightly claim your duty, it is not you.

Since Jedi Knight is not even apart of the same genre.....No. No he is not.....

It's an interesting thing however. Jedi back in the day would do this too....try and label historic figures and philosophers as Jedi Masters......It really got annoying XD

If anyone who does a good thing is a Jedi Knight? Then what is the point of being a Jedi Knight? Since everyone can be one without even claiming it, why not just go back to playing star wars the old republic or lord of the rings online? :-p

And before people think im taking this seriously......Im not. Just amused.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #283849 by
I don't think it needs to be said... but, there really isn't anything special about being a Jedi. It's all in my head, anyway, right? So, we could consider anybody a Jedi. There's not really a "point" to being a Jedi, so speak. One just does it, if it is what one is called to do.

More
6 years 10 months ago #283850 by Adder
I think the point here is ones hair colour must match the robe AND the staff!!

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
6 years 10 months ago #283862 by Tarran

Connor L. wrote: I don't think it needs to be said... but, there really isn't anything special about being a Jedi. It's all in my head, anyway, right? So, we could consider anybody a Jedi. There's not really a "point" to being a Jedi, so speak. One just does it, if it is what one is called to do.

If there's nothing special about being a Jedi, then why bother? There should be something special about anything someone might aspire to... else why aspire to anything? Of course, in any Knighthood, in any chivalric order, in any faith or philosophy, much of what is special is brought in by the adherents. If you find nothing special in being a Jedi, then have you brought nothing with you to it? I cannot help but be saddened, brother, if you find no joy in your journey...

...and as far as it being "all in your head", allow me to quote one Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore; “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

And also, in truth, may it also be happening in your heart... ;)

Apprentice to J. K. Barger
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #283864 by

Connor L. wrote: I don't think it needs to be said... but, there really isn't anything special about being a Jedi. It's all in my head, anyway, right? So, we could consider anybody a Jedi. There's not really a "point" to being a Jedi, so speak. One just does it, if it is what one is called to do.

That is because you do not find anything special in yourself when in alignment with the Jedi Path. Thats ok :) So its not special to you.

Its special to me though. Which is why I am ever so passionate about standards and rules and doctrines and all the things that shape Jedi and Knighthood. Because "Jedi" is what helped me shape my life when I had nothing at all to cling to. My parents abandoned any form of religion or spirituality when I was in first grade, and when I left home I was walking a razors edge to homelessness. It was by the work of being a Jedi that got me to where I am today. So.....that is very special and dear to me :)

Being anything. Jedi, Christian, Bhuddhist, Pagan, Athiest......dosn't matter. You must have the Mind and Spirit of it....without those things its just a black word on a white screen.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #283907 by
This is a joke. Lol.......

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 10 months ago #283941 by
Yes, after I realized I would have to really explain myself, I thought it best not to muddy up the thread any longer. Cheers.

More
6 years 10 months ago #283958 by Zenchi

Kasmer wrote: This is a joke. Lol.......

Welcome to the TOTJO! :laugh:

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
6 years 10 months ago #283970 by Rosalyn J
Its even in the humor section :)

Pax Per Ministerium
[img