This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own go

More
7 years 4 months ago #266627 by rugadd
I humbly suggest further attempts by our OP writer be redirected to Hannigan.B)

rugadd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266734 by

Wescli Wardest wrote: Part of that teaching is so that mankind understands that being made in God’s image means that we have the ability to choose. There is a law in which mankind is supposed to follow to live in accordance with God’s wishes and salvation of the soul is a choice made by the individual and can only come through love for the creator, the gifts given and the sacrifice that was made for our behalf. Just as a parent allows their children to go and make mistakes, so does the Hebrew God that is mentioned in the Bible.

But, that’s just my understanding of it. ;)

Being made in Yahweh's image would make us all genocidal son murderers.

Why would anyone want to follow such a vile demiurge?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266736 by
Gisteron

Wrong.

:ohmy:

Regards
DL
Attachments:

More
7 years 4 months ago #266743 by Carlos.Martinez3

Greatest-I-am wrote: This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil

The more I study the more I find out that rule...the golden rule isn't solely "his" . many of the ideas in the"wordof god" are not even "his" words. The bible...a book of books...other peoples ideas. Gathered. Compiled in 1611. Most ideas are great. Golden rule, great! Sides. I choose no side intentionally, I choose my side. I can make my side what ever. To say that " god" doesn't play by the rules is to say that god knows ...our ...rules. If u put you heart n faith in this I say go!.you can find happyness and truth anywhere regardless who's preaching. To say gods not right I don't think is fair. Our own ideas come from ...others and THEIR actions and interpretations of their faith and practice. In this light...yea " god" doesn't follow the rules, mainly because we are human and rarley follow rules. (Our nature I think) any how , in my own personal study and practice I follow my own music. I'm seldom worried about.... Around me, live life times worried about what others did and how they did it and if I was lackingnwhy wasn't I the one god tsalks to and so on. The proof... Is to me e evidence of others actions. Their interpretations. The kings and warriors of days old...aka Joseph king David the Israelites... Let's face it those guys were beasts for their cause. To say gods not dead or he's a back stabbing weasel to me... Is to speak on ones relationship with.
In my study I have found ...
Lots of religious groups say one thing , mean a difrent thing.
Love but hate.
Seek but don't look.
Not my cup of tea.
I will support any heart who seeks any out, I'm a minister here too...I'm Jedi I say try and if u don't like it... If u see more that what they are saying.... Use your , YOUR own judgment. No fair finding out your diety doesn't like the color red and all you have is teams with little red bjirds. No disrespect intended to any one who cheers for teams with red birds, just a crude example! Please feel free to cheer for whom ever, my beer n shots are cold, the best team I think! Jk

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

More
7 years 4 months ago #266744 by Gisteron

Greatest-I-am wrote: Gisteron

Wrong.

Do you have an objection to my pointing out your lying about the very things you quote or what exactly do you feel is inaccurately representing the actual state of affairs?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266745 by

carlos.martinez3 wrote: [

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A2KLqIoSBT9YWXAAH70WFQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBncGdyMzQ0BHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZAM-;_ylc=X1MDMjExNDcyMTA0NgRfcgMyBGJjawNhMWtoNHRsYzFwOW43JTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEbTIEZnIDbWNhZmVlBGdwcmlkA0RCVWVPUEVMUV82ZThWY0tDcC5PaEEEbXRlc3RpZANudWxsBG5fcnNsdAM2MARuX3N1Z2cDMARvcmlnaW4DY2EudmlkZW8uc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMARwcXN0cgMEcHFzdHJsAwRxc3RybAMyOQRxdWVyeQNyb2xsaW5nIHN0b25lcyBiZXR3ZWVuIGEgcm9jawR0X3N0bXADMTQ4MDUyNTExMwR2dGVzdGlkA251bGw-?gprid=DBUeOPELQ_6e8VcKCp.OhA&pvid=LMCVoTk4LjGg0iTtWBym5wLPNzYuNgAAAACbK6sV&p=rolling+stones+between+a+rock&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Asa&fr=mcafee#id=1&vid=c5404d780261e19cb7405f01b128e1e1&action=view

Regards
DL

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266746 by Carlos.Martinez3
The fields of Eden
Are full of trash
And if we beg and we borrow and steal
We'll never get it back
People are hungry
They crowd around
And the city gets bigger as the country comes begging to town

Stuck between a rock
And a hard place
Between a rock and a hard place

Read more: Rolling Stones - Rock And A Hard Place Lyrics
... Great song. ..world filled with them .

To me if u see a want or need fill it . I do. I'm like that , I have learned from greater than I. I have had to find my own examples of a love of things I had been lacking , mainly in character and mental being. Most, during a session or two of good old fashion mindfulness can catch obvious ... Misses. I'm sure that's not the right term. But those things that just don't add up. Most of those to me are mans muddle. His interpretation of things on his path.
Let me be the first to publicly say I have had the few same questions you have had. I encourage you friend to keep seeking. My inbox is open any time. If you truly want to ....break bread feel free to hit me up, I'm always down to pull in an extra chair or two with some hot beverage

Build, not tear down.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

More
7 years 4 months ago #266762 by Wescli Wardest

Greatest-I-am wrote:

Wescli Wardest wrote: Part of that teaching is so that mankind understands that being made in God’s image means that we have the ability to choose. There is a law in which mankind is supposed to follow to live in accordance with God’s wishes and salvation of the soul is a choice made by the individual and can only come through love for the creator, the gifts given and the sacrifice that was made for our behalf. Just as a parent allows their children to go and make mistakes, so does the Hebrew God that is mentioned in the Bible.

But, that’s just my understanding of it. ;)

Being made in Yahweh's image would make us all genocidal son murderers.

Why would anyone want to follow such a vile demiurge?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

I am assuming that you are referring to the final plague set upon the Egyptians by the reference to “son murderers”?

Simo Häyhä has over five hundred confirmed kills to his name in less than one hundred days as a sniper. He was considered to be the deadliest sniper ever. He is also from Finland. So… By that same logic, I would assume you to believe that the Finish people are the most blood thirsty killers in existence.

Perhaps reading, study and trying to understand not only the history of the story but the circumstances, cultures and players involved would shed a more accurate light then reading a sentence and jumping to conclusions.

And of course you could be referring to the actions of those in the past that have claimed the title Christian. And like with all other things I would say that the actions of the individual do not represent the philosophies, ideologies or beliefs or a religion. Just as the actions of individuals do not represent the moral structure of a social or justice system.

;)

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
7 years 4 months ago #266872 by OB1Shinobi
i would be very surprised to find out that youre interested in -or capable of- genuine exploration of the ideas relevant to the subject matter
but because i found this interesting and because i found it as a consequence of these threads youve been trolling, and because youve got an affinity with posting youtube videos instead of explaining yourself, i submit this video, "the evolution of god" which explains why god in the bible sometimes says "go eff them up" and why some other times he says "love your neighbor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxMVo3Yf448

People are complicated.

More
7 years 4 months ago #266874 by Carlos.Martinez3
That's my professor! Thanks for that! One of many lol

Build, not tear down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi