This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own go

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266495 by Gisteron

Manu wrote: So is that why you are here? Shouldn't you be visiting a Christian group instead?

*chuckle*
You'd be surprised how many places GIa thinks this needs to be discussed. It's almost like he has an infinite supply of time and disposable Email addresses.

As of the time of writing, this is half the list of all the places where duplicates of this thread exist, with a second half following in the next post because apparently there is a limit on how many references one may make in one single post on TOTJO, but the number of places GIa started this at exceeds that number, haha!
  • Able2Know , a free discussion platform
  • WrongPlanet , a community for people and especially parents struggling with ASDs, ADHD, PDDs and other mental disorders
  • TWCenter , a Total War gaming community
  • PoliticalHotwire , a discussion forum for matters of politics
  • Youth Debates , a "political and non-political" discussion platform

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Gisteron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266496 by

JamesSand wrote: Right, I'd forgotten this was a recruiting drive for your club.

Where do I sign?

On your heart.

Regards
DL

More
7 years 4 months ago #266497 by Gisteron
  • Atheist Forums , a place for theists and atheists to discuss "all manner of topics"
  • LiveLeak Forums , the forums hosted by an alternative media outlet
  • DavidIcke.com Forums , the infamous David Icke's site forums
  • BlueLight , a self-help and support community for people struggling from consequences of drug abuse
  • Think Atheist , an online atheist community (the thread here was creating during my researching for this post)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266498 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: are you sure youre ready to become a domino?
its a big responsibility, you should pray about it
to yourself, i think

Why do you think so lowly of yourself to think you have no impact on the earth or those who even read what you say?

Keep that poor thinking for yourself if you like but do not try to put me in your lowly mind set.

Regards
DL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266501 by

Gisteron wrote:

Greatest-I-am wrote: I could have done all you say but as I see it, God, either real or imaginary, is still evil, so my all encompassing "God" in the O.P., is accurate either way.

I did have Yahweh in mind more than the other Gods, real or imaginary to all who have faith in God, and all the Gods, as unofficial purveyors of social manipulation and control, are all evil to me.

Oh, so you mean it doesn't matter whether a god follows the golden rule? Any gods are evil, no matter what? Then why is there any need to prove it? And how is your relying on the golden rule at all helpful? Shifting the goal post again, are we? :)

What I think does not matter here.

Christians or others of faith following demonstrably evil Gods does matter.

If people started to honor and adore Hitler, you would likely try to dissuade people from following such an entity, yet some following an even more evil genocidal one does not seem to phase you. Oh well.

Regards
DL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266504 by

Gisteron wrote:

Manu wrote: So is that why you are here? Shouldn't you be visiting a Christian group instead?

*chuckle*
You'd be surprised how many places GIa thinks this needs to be discussed. It's almost like he has an infinite supply of time and disposable Email addresses.

As of the time of writing, this is half the list of all the places where duplicates of this thread exist, with a second half following in the next post because apparently there is a limit on how many references one may make in one single post on TOTJO, but the number of places GIa started this at exceeds that number, haha!
  • Able2Know , a free discussion platform
  • WrongPlanet , a community for people and especially parents struggling with ASDs, ADHD, PDDs and other mental disorders
  • TWCenter , a Total War gaming community
  • PoliticalHotwire , a discussion forum for matters of politics
  • Youth Debates , a "political and non-political" discussion platform

"It's almost like he has an infinite supply of time and disposable"

What irony when I read this from one who has just wasted his time checking out where I go.

You are quite a bright guy so I have to wonder why you make such stupide statements.

Regards
DL

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #266505 by JamesSand

*chuckle*

Aww shoot, I thought we were his special project.

Ah well.

Is there an Everything Police?

Is this the sort of thing Anonymous fights against? Dispatching internet weenies who spam across all space and time?

Why do you think so lowly of yourself to think you have no impact on the earth or those who even read what you say?

Obi doesn't strike me has having particularly low self esteem :P
Having said that, he probably doesn't have much impact on the earth.
But I like what he says (sometimes he gets rambly and needs to have a sit down and a biscuit, but otherwise it's good fun)

You on the other hand, I am quite liable to forget.

What irony when I read this from one who has just wasted his time checking out where I go

I'm not sure you know what irony means, but that's neither here nor there - I don't consider that information a waste.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by JamesSand.

More
7 years 4 months ago #266507 by OB1Shinobi
with as many times as he's presented this argument youd think hed be good at it by now lol

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rugadd

More
7 years 4 months ago #266508 by Gisteron

Greatest-I-am wrote: What I think does not matter here.

Agreed.

Christians or others of faith following demonstrably evil Gods does matter.

Then why of all the places on the internet you spam with this drivel is none of them a Christian place? Why bother literally everybody except the ones you feel matter in this discussion?

If people started to honor and adore Hitler, you would likely try to dissuade people from following such an entity,...

No. I would oppose their trying to undermine democracy or laws they propose to harm innocent people or aggression they show towards those, if and when they do. But how they feel about Hitler is their business and I'll leave them to it.

... yet some following an even more evil genocidal one does not seem to phase you.

Hitler actually did things, directly or indirectly to people. The biblical god so far did nothing. I'll oppose people doing evil no matter in who's name they do it, alive, dead, or fictional, but their hearts and minds are their own and they are free to poison those at their own discretion. The only time I will intervene is if it is somebody I personally care little enough for that I'd rather they think as I do than think for themselves. Next time you want to predict how I would think or act, get to know me first.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #266509 by

JamesSand wrote:

*chuckle*

Aww shoot, I thought we were his special project.

Ah well.

Is there an Everything Police?

Is this the sort of thing Anonymous fights against? Dispatching internet weenies who spam across all space and time?

Obi doesn't strike me has having particularly low self esteem :P
Having said that, he probably doesn't have much impact on the earth.
But I like what he says (sometimes he gets rambly and needs to have a sit down and a biscuit, but otherwise it's good fun)

You on the other hand, I am quite liable to forget.

What irony when I read this from one who has just wasted his time checking out where I go

I'm not sure you know what irony means, but that's neither here nor there - I don't consider that information a waste.

Good that you think a backhanded criticism and insult to freedom of speech and association is not a waste of time.

Quite the Jedi your are.

Regards
DL

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi