Mooji: "Forget about 'Enlightenment'"

More
10 years 6 months ago #120714 by Gisteron
Khaos criticized the attitude of not making decisions and judgements and of not making sense, producing meaning and telling good from bad. He referred to the middle path indifference as the problematic bit, not the absolutist approach to that counter-productive (let alone egotistically isolationist and thus dangerous) idea.

Mooji isn't a Buddhist, and from what he was saying this can hardly be what he was talking about. In fact the few things I know about Buddhism almost consistently contradict Mooji's comment as it is presented here.

Connor, I'd be happy to continue our discussion, outside of this thread for the thread has little to do with it and besides, I'd rather not be spamming it with lengthy posts myself anyway.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #120739 by
lol, Well it's my thread and I can do what I'd like with it. If you want to ask more questions let me know.

I'd like for you to answer my questions.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120747 by Gisteron
Oh, I do have responses to more or less all of them, including remarks that aren't designed to be responded to. Its just tiring writing them all out, have about 10% of them misunderstood and get the posts continiously longer and longer. That is why I contacted you over a more private channel so we can have a more interactive and thus more productive discussion of the matter - that is, of course, if you wish so. We can also have the talk released to the public afterwards if we deem that it can be of help or value to other users.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #120748 by
I don't have any private comunique...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public