Is war ever justified?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11558 by
Replied by on topic Re:Is war ever justified?
No im not \"regurgitating\" thats why we're going back and forth in discussion. To me rights can be taken away so i dont deal in rights.I go for an ability.Witch cant be taken away by words or paper Ability has to be taken by force.

As for the offended part I was talking to Lenje and i wasnt really offended.I just was going to make the point that if we are all equal in his eyes than he can never be better like he said.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #11559 by
Replied by on topic Re:Is war ever justified?
I understood that Daniel Luckie, I was not referring to you in my post, particularly.

DK

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 2 months ago #11576 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Is war ever justified?
Daniel Luckie wrote:

No im not \"regurgitating\" thats why we're going back and forth in discussion. To me rights can be taken away so i dont deal in rights.I go for an ability.Witch cant be taken away by words or paper Ability has to be taken by force.

As for the offended part I was talking to Lenje and i wasnt really offended.I just was going to make the point that if we are all equal in his eyes than he can never be better like he said.

Now there you go Br.Daniel. This point goes to prove how large our universe and language is. For you rights and abilities are two seperate things, for me they are the same and maybe for the third it is something else. Not even our language can be taken away from us since who can really say what black or white is!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi