What Jesus Said about Judgement!

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #4397 by Jon
Asta Sophi wrote:

A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind.

-Antoine de Saint-Exubery

Be careful to judge without first understanding.

I found what you said very beautiful and true.

At the moment the Dalai Lama is visiting Germany, a wonderful event. Everyone is quite excited. When the people were interviewed who had seen him some said: he is a simple man; a humble man; a spiritualy powerful man; an open man; a happy man; an object of refuge; an inspiration; more popular than the Pope; an exile... . The funny thing is that they are all talking about the same one person. Although he is a Buddhist leader, he said something different to everyone, things which have nothing to do with Buddhism.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4402 by
I think you guys are taking me all wrong, so I'm gonna just stop posting in this thread, atleast for a while. I would like to point out, that yes I see other threads on other forms of \"religion\" but all those combined equal about half maybe two-thirds if I'm being generous of the Christian threads. Regardless, I'm going to take my leave of being the voice of opposition to everything, since its not wanted.

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4405 by
Dhagon Krayt wrote:

I think you guys are taking me all wrong, so I'm gonna just stop posting in this thread, atleast for a while. I would like to point out, that yes I see other threads on other forms of \"religion\" but all those combined equal about half maybe two-thirds if I'm being generous of the Christian threads. Regardless, I'm going to take my leave of being the voice of opposition to everything, since its not wanted.

DK

Don't take us the wrong way Dhagon...and you are I'm sure accurate in that many many posts have a Christian base...but look at the numbers...thats only because the majority of folks here (according to our poll anyway) are indeed Christian Jedi or at least were greatly influenced by Christianity. That being said: There is nothing wrong with pointing out that we have a great many other angles from which to view things...Which I think you do very well. I don't always agree with the manner in which you assert this insight, but i'm not blind to what your intentions are.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi