Alright ya'll.....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4396 by
Replied by on topic Re:Alright ya'll.....
Return of the ....Perris? Welcome back! This place has missed it's ray of sunshine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4474 by
thanks Shaun. i'm happy to be here. and remember! Smash things with a smile! and thanks Jeff. you guys are great!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4521 by
oh yeah, and try dorritos with cream cheese, awesome.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4753 by
no, dorritos with Salsa...oh man..that's a chip and dip combo if i ever had one..so tasty

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4757 by
Cream cheese! :P Heeheehee
Goes great with almost everything. I even have a Cream cheese recipe book, lol. Anyone have a lot of cream cheese and want a recipe, come to me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4759 by
Innocence_Lost wrote:

Cream cheese! :P Heeheehee
Goes great with almost everything. I even have a Cream cheese recipe book, lol. Anyone have a lot of cream cheese and want a recipe, come to me.

MMMM all that cream cheese...whaddya got in the way of a Cheese cake recipe?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4768 by
2 pkg Fat Free Cream Cheese
4 Egg whites
3/4 C Splenda
1tsp Lemon Juice
1tsp Vanilla or vanilla extract
1 prepared graham cracker crust/or whichever type you prefer

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Soften cream cheese at room temp

combine all ingredients, (except crust of course), then pour into pie crust, may need two crusts for this recipe, can't remember.

bake cheese cake 50 minutes to 1 hour

yummy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4799 by
Okay, hope you're ready for this, lol.
Cheese Cakes |
V
Aloha, Amaretto Peach, Autumn, Banana Nut, Black Forest, Brownie Swirl, Cappuccino, Carrot 'n Raisin, Cherry, Chocolate Chip,
Chocolate Mint Meringue, Chocolate Orage Supreme, Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Turtle, Chocolate Velvet, Cocoa-Nut Meringue, Coconut Choco, Cookies and Cream, Creamy Chilled, Festive Irish Cream, Gala Apricot, Heavenly Dessert, Holiday Eggnog, Lattice Cherry, Lemon Delight, Lime Delicious, Marble, Miniature, Northwest, Orange Butterscotch, Orange Upside-Down, Peppermint, \"Philly\", Praline, Pumpkin Marble, Rocky Road, Rum Raisin, Sun-Sational, Tempting Trifle, Very Blueberry, Very Smooth.

There you go, anyone want one?

I also have recipes for just about any dinners, some of the things that you can make with Cream Cheese i would never have thought of.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4802 by
Ohhhh, Cappucino....whats the recipe for that one?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4803 by
Cappuccino Cheesecake

1 1/2 cp finely chopped nuts
2 tbls sugar
3 tbls PARKAY mergarine, melted (or any margarine)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 8-ounce pachages Cream Cheese
1 cp sugar
3 tbls Flour
4 eggs
1 cp sour cream
1 tbls Instant coffee granules
1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cp coiling water

Combine nuts, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 F, 10 minutes.

Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing will after each addition. Blend on sour cream. Dissolvecoffee granules and cinnamon in water. Cool; gradually add to cream cheese mixxing until well blended. Pour over crust. Bake at 450 F, 10 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 250 F; continue baking 1 hour. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Garnish with whipped cream and whole coffee beans, if desired.
10-12 servings (1 for me, lol)

Just to let you know (for anyone), if you haven't cook much in the past, not letting the hot water (coffee) cool before you dump it into the egg mixture will scramble the eggs. It doesn't have to be completely cool when you add the coffee, if you don't want to wait, do it very slowly, like have a small stream of water pour into the mixture and only a little at a time, while you are stirring. That is why it is just easier to let the eggs cool first. LOL i watch a lot of foodnetwork. Oh and for easier tips on how to realise the cake from the pan you can go to foodnetwork.com. they have so many answers and good recipes.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi