Alright ya'll.....

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4343 by
Alright ya'll..... was created by
you guys are boring and depressing the force outta me. so here i am, once again..hurling sunshine and giggles at everyone. We have LOTSES of new members and we have lost some who we cherished. but everyone, let's smile!!!!! and Tom and Shaun, i'm back for good.

*dances*

now let's get happy!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4344 by
Replied by on topic Re:Alright ya'll.....
Welcome back Kiddo...glad to see you in such High spirits...obviously the Force is with you!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4346 by
I didn't know you were ever gone, but i could go for another reason to celebrate. Welcome back, i guess. lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4347 by
If it's me I understand. I know if I hang around too much it can kill even the best parties.

John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4348 by
LOL John....it's not you. just the general atmosphere of the place right now. gunna try to liven everyone up a bit. ya know, give um the ol' razzle dazzle and all that jazz

(perris would like to point out that she automatically recieves 10 points for using two famous lines from the same movie successfully in consession)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4349 by
War_Beauty wrote:

LOL John....it's not you. just the general atmosphere of the place right now. gunna try to liven everyone up a bit. ya know, give um the ol' razzle dazzle and all that jazz

(perris would like to point out that she automatically recieves 10 points for using two famous lines from the same movie successfully in consession)

10? try 100!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4350 by
haha! sweet! i'm gunna make a recommendation right now. everyone who likes salsa needs to try Salsitas. they are chips of the most tasty brand.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4351 by
War_Beauty wrote:

you guys are boring and depressing the force outta me. so here i am, once again..hurling sunshine and giggles at everyone. We have LOTSES of new members and we have lost some who we cherished. but everyone, let's smile!!!!! and Tom and Shaun, i'm back for good.

*dances*

now let's get happy!!!!!

Glad to see you're back and I am sure many others will be as well.... Seeing how many people make the mecca to your Temple Space ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4360 by
Ha hah already did, heeheehee. I don't know about the Salsa chips, i like the cheese ones and the Quacamole chips, those rock, so there.

Oh and the two things that go great with just about any meal, Cornbread, and for desert cheese cake. Could eat those with every meal ummmm,
Awww, now i made myself hungry.
*pouts* :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4379 by
War_Beauty wrote:

*dances*

now let's get happy!!!!!

Well, welcome back, nice to meet you, (don't worry, she knows what I'm talking about). Perhaps you should have gone and introduced yourself on the New Member's thread, lol. WB kid, glad to meet the real Perris finally!!

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi