Thid is rediculous

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4072 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
I might be hitting some hard points on this one but to me the force is just another name for God, Allah, Jesus and any other single formed religion.Ever one fight over how is right and wrong but we really fight for just a name...
as i Jedi feel like im the 3ed person trying to get the 2 other sides to see that it doesn't matter what you have faith in just as long as you have faith...
Now about that video the thing he didnt mention is that Christians and Catholic both ran around in what ever color robes with Steel swords yelling IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!
the difference is that we dont kill in the name In fact we first learn to heal before we learn to fight.
So let them be.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #4074 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
Thats a great point about many Christians having killed others \"IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!\" and that we as Jedi do not think that way. Certainly healing is our peroggative.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #4091 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
but besides jedi what other religion can you say didn't kill in the name of god.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi