Thid is rediculous

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3800 by
Thid is rediculous was created by
I don't know if anyone has found this video yet but i thougt i would bring it up to everyone, while looking threw youtube out of curiousity to see if there were anything about real jediism i found this, and it is rediculous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0g1aPv_W4U

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3802 by
Replied by on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
It is to be expected. Even the religions of old underwent critics mocking them when they were first starting out. We are not going to be any different.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3806 by
Wow, that video was hilarious!! But, look at it this way, being that that person put that particular video on YouTube, one of the most heavily hit sites in all the net....just think of that free advertising that we received?! lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3809 by
Obviously this man hasn't been to our Church...someone should see if they can find him and email him to check it out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3827 by
all i have to say is it is very interesting at least he is a little open minded

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3834 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
I found it quite funny. If it wasn`t for the accent I would have thought he was English. What was said was probably what others outside think about us, and I find that always useful to hear. I think it is important to know what we are and what is going on around us. Thanks Innocence_Lost.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3879 by
also remember though even though they are from a different country does not mean they have the same views. we should all remember that though. MTFBWUA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3882 by
Since no one mentioned that they did and I figured that was probably my job anyway, here is a copy of the letter sent Monday 9 July.

Mr. Brandon,

I saw and was amused by your video describing the real Jedi religion. I am not writing to attack or request that you pull the spot but to invite you to at least visit our online (for now) church at the following URL; www.templeofthejediorder.org. We would like you to learn about the real Jedi and those that follow the religion of Jediism. I assure you sir, we are not role-playing or running around with light sabers and robes. There are even members that have not seen the movies. Once construction of our first actual \"temple\" is completed I would also like to invite you to that, maybe even to cover it live for the internet. Many blessings and may the Force be with you.

Respectfully submitted.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3884 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Thid is rediculous
That is just right. Who could resist an invitation like that. Thank you Br. Serric!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3885 by
That was very well put, i hope he does accept your invitation, i am always willing to meet new people that are open minded.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi