Lazy Jedi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13654 by
Replied by on topic Re:Lazy Jedi
http://templeofthejediorder.org/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/english/emoticons/wink.png
;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13678 by
I cannot wait until the day I may get my PhD in the Force
*cough Master cough*
:P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13679 by

The Dark Side IS a bit easier, though, isn't it? It's rather easy to let anger and rage get the best of you... to fall out of the calm seas, into a raging typhoon.

Well it may seem easier but really it's my opinion that it's a matter of habit. People in general don't keep their emotions in check anyway so letting anger overcome you is just like letting any emotion overwhelm you and guide your words and actions. React in an emotional way long enough and it gets addicting, forming a habitual response. If you learn to let your emotion, in this case anger, be just another voice in a chorus of thought, training and cultivating in yourself a new response (There is no emotion: There is peace after all isn't there?). If you do it long enough in time just as an emotional reaction became the habit a reasoned one will become the habit.

And for the record skittles make my teeth hurt. :S

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13685 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Lazy Jedi
Yes most people allow their emotions to rule, unchecked...the true art of a Shadow Jedi is to maintain control and only allow one's emotions to enhance your abilities at a moment of your choosing.

Some things appear to be easy on the surface...using darkside traites means that one follows all the light side requirements plus maintaining control of the emotional aspects of the dark...

A true master makes difficult tasks appear easy...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13686 by
Bah Lenny you beat me to it ;)

It is true..you must harness the emotions to enhance the light abilities *shrugs* thats all I can say seeing as Lenny said it already haha

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13691 by Garm
:)

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13696 by Garm
Or perhaps some Jedi use the tenets of the Sith - patience, cunning, stealth, and subterfuge; making what they do appear harder than it really is...

Buhahahah :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13697 by
>:)!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi