Light, Dark or both?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13728 by
Replied by on topic Re:Light, Dark or both?
Very well said Br. Lenny, I am in the same boat---I am not all peace and love. I am honest with myself in realizing that Darkness is in all of us, I just dont hide it. I embrace the Light and the Dark that resides in me and what a balance it is.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13730 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Light, Dark or both?
To obtain inner peace, we must first be honest with ourselves.

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #13731 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Light, Dark or both?
and sometimes the hardest person to convince...is yourself.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13732 by
I'm convinced and my life has gotten much better. I am at peace with myself and see things in much more focus.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13733 by
A shadowy focus;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13751 by
mddeitz wrote:

Forgive me, with all of your help I have begun to understand that there is no absolutes, especially in spirituality. Because everyone struggles with Darkness(even in the movies), there is no perfect Jedi. We either keep the Darkness in check most of the time, or we become the Darkness.

Right on Mddeitz! Dealing in absolutes is always a bad idea. You know if you really look at it from all sides, all choices carry with them good and bad consequences. The most we can do is to \"Lean towards the light\". So in my opinion light and dark is really a matter of your own personal perspective. \"The truths we cling to depend largely on ones perspective\" If we're going to understand the repercussions of our words and actions then we really need to be able to see all sides, not just the one we've limited ourselves to due to a movie. Both light and dark are present in us and are needed to survive. Light is only what it is in contrast to darkness. Well now I think I've gotten a little too long winded here and you already get it so I'm out!!

In peace,
~Merin~

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135