Controling and manipulating The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13509 by
I think that I have a certain ability of precognition and quite good intuition, too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13511 by
Well, In my Experiance, Most manipulations of the force appear to be little more than very very oddly timed coincedences. I too, all my life have seen glimpses into the future, short brief moments of clairvoyance and dreams of things that later come true, lately the moments are becoming longer and longer, and I am beginning to recognize them when they start to come true. when we try to use the force to move something, usually the wind will move it, The force is subtle that way, unless one knew to look, you'd never see it. awaken everyday day and open yourself to the force, imagine it's light filling and illuminating you. and reach out, feel the tingle or warmth or however you percieve it in your fingers, your arms, your head, your chest. try this; after opening yourself to the force, hold your hands in front of you a few inches apart (say... five or six) and SLOWLY begin to pull them apart, and push them back together, you should feel a sort \"tug\" on them when you pull them apart, and a slight resistance when you push them together. this is your aura you feel, and it is part of the Force. it is your external Force self and if you train yourself to \"see\" it then you can control it. and eventually use it to change your body. make yourself stronger, faster, more agile, more resilent, heavier, lighter. all of these things and more are possible through the Force. I know, because I have done all this and more.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13536 by
Jon wrote:

What would interest me is when we are manipulating all these objects what is it we want to do with these powers? Unlike the populace of the Star Wars universe the people here are not used to things flying on their own through the air.

This is true, though I do believe that psychokinesis could be a very real affirmation that what we believe is not merely a matter of faith.

Aside from that, it could even serve meditative purposes. Potentially.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13539 by
my precognition has helped me to avoid fights with my fiancee and his dad on several occasions but i always have to wonder, are these events meant to happen or are they things that i can choose to avoid. it is said that everything that will happen and ever has happened is already written so should i choose to go along with one choice and not the other is that written already or is another chapter opened much like one of those books that you jump around in depending on your choices? I know i think of weird things sometimes but i have been wondering this since Jr. High. When reading Tarot i have to remind the person that their future could change in an instant and not to put your full faith behind the cards but this is what is happening should things continue as is. So when i change my 'Deja Vu's' and precognitions does that mean that i am drastically changing my future dispite the insedance being small? Perhaps these are questions on The Gods, or the Force may be able to answer.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13540 by
Or is it written in a cosmic Journal which one might call the Akashic Field. Sorry, i meant to put that in there somewhere but forgot.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13542 by
Well, didn't Yoda once say that the future is always changing?

It's not just a random movie quote, it's simple understanding of time and events.

Depending on the choices of those around you, it's always going to be a bit fuzzy, but I think precognition can give potential futures - though I think the tricky part is getting the details so you can avoid it if bad, or move toward it if good.

Who knows? Maybe the future is already written - but that's not to say we ever really get a glimpse at the book until we already live it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi