Controling and manipulating The Force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13265 by
Is there anybody who can \"manipulate\" the force (a bad, \"dark side sounding\" term, but it descriobes the ability the best) and control it to the point that he can e.g. levitate things and stuff? Or is there anybody who can do other \"special\" things with the help of The Force? I don't wanna learn it now, I know that it would be too soon for me, but I am curious as ever. Is it possible to learn those powers in the future? (Heh, I sound like Anakin Skywalker :-) )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13275 by
Yes, yes it is quite possible :]

I was bestowed the gift of healing from the lifeflow of the Force, and also Kryokinesis

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13281 by
I have a few powers, which I have stated elsewhere. I can feed on the negative emotions of others and can make my hand grow hot with my mind. I sometimes have the power to influence the thoughts of others.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13283 by
Yes I also can feed upon the negative emotions of others...I am able to collapse peoples lungs to the point of not breathing...but i do not do that anymore..that was back in my..darker days

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13289 by
I have just started manipulating objects with the force. This is one of the reasons I feel I need a master. I need one who can teach me to control the new abilities ive learned. But I do not seek a master. I am seeking one who is seeking me.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13302 by
When I hear how many abilities you do have.. I feel so... hopeless.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #13304 by Jon
What would interest me is when we are manipulating all these objects what is it we want to do with these powers? Unlike the populace of the Star Wars universe the people here are not used to things flying on their own through the air.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13310 by
I don't ever really concern myself with any of that. The only force I'm trying to understand is the one within me. If powers are possible, and I'm not saying their not, then I believe they should be byproducts of proper training and not the focus at all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13482 by
I myself believe I have have the power of Precognition. I have seen things moments before they happen, and my reflexes are much faster than that of anyone I know. But this I am unsure of, I have no true way to test it on my own.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 weeks ago #13500 by
I too have the ability of precognition but it came to me threwout my life, i always had dejavus but i have never focused solely on that ability, i have always attempted to better connect with that be more then what i personally have. While connecting some time ago, back in jr high, i was outside with my eyes closed feeling what was around me and the air started to blow past me, i did it again and that was when i discovered the slight aerokenisis i do have. Other then that i am empathic but that comes when i don't want it to sometimes. :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi