What the frak is happening??

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13385 by
Replied by on topic Re:What the frak is happening??
Whow!!! that's VERY unusual. i can't even believe that. i agree with Calucifer, it really must be a hack. it....it's just weird.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13390 by
These things happen all the time guys and girls, no reason to get all in a knot. Not saying it's not serious, I've just found that more often then not it's a very simple, common answer. And hey I laugh at myself and life's little land minds all the time, keeps you healthy it does.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13427 by
Lenny I echo Jon's thoughts!!

Merin is right - might as well get used to it, although IMO, something has to be done, and this issue should probably be discussed further. there is no reason we should lie down in the dirt on this.

I for one do not fancy myself someones target, and not making them think twice before they take that shot.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #13438 by Garm
We know what we are and what we are about, to others looking in we may not fit their ideals...maybe we are seen as lost sheep that need to be scared back into our respective flocks. I believe that the true strength of our group lays in our common desire to steer our own course, in developing a church, a faith that represents our world and the needs of our members, accepting what works and rejecting dogma that dosen't add up...this is what others cannot understand, how dare they (we) use our heads and go our own way...

This is, of course, only someones point of view...

As we grow larger and more public, we have to accept that there will be those who oppose our way as well as those who accept us. All the worlds religions to this day experience opposition, the defacing of churches, monuments, as well as the rare senseless attack on clergy members.

At the present we are mostly on line and since the Temple is backed up daily there is little real damage that anyone can inflict upon us. In time we may have to look at real world threats but we can tackle that issue when the time comes.

For me, my routine has not changed, and it will not change because of how others see me or us.

MYFBWUA

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi