What the frak is happening??

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13141 by
I have noticed that a post to the Pagan Rite is gone and not only is a post that i posted myself this morning on a forum is gone but a whole thread is gone. So, what is going on?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #13142 by Br. John
Someone tried to destroy the site and partially did but we backup every 24 hours. I am changing that to 12 hours.

We went back in time to 22:00 CST April 4, 2008 due to this attack.

I'll publish all the lost posts from my log in a few hours so you can copy and repost.

This is all I know since getting the site back is first and then we'll see where and how it was done.

:X

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13156 by
Replied by on topic Re:What the frak is happening??
by destroy do you mean hack, accidentally damage, is this something we should be concerned about? is this why everything keeps glitching out?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13160 by
Did you say Frak!!!! Are you a BSG fan? Man I love that show.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13166 by
Yup, i said Frak, lol :D And anyone attacking our site should be taken seriously. IMO, but i don't know if it can be traced, probably not.

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #13202 by Garm
I've been away and just learned that we were attacked...

An attack usually is an indication of being noticed by someone or some group who takes offence to our content and/or what we stand for.

It's also an indicator that we are taken seriously enough to be considered a threat of some kind...

Well, seems that we are no longer \"just a bunch of miss-guided Star Wars Fans\"

I think Congrats are in order, looks like we have been Officially upgraded in somebody's book - we must be doing something right. :)

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #13209 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:What the frak is happening??
Yo way to go Br.Lenny! Couldn`t agree more.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13354 by
We are a \"Force\" to be reckoned with... (pardon the pun)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13358 by
I think that this is a very serious matter. It was obviously an attack - I mean some kind of a hack. Because! An accidental damage CANNOT occure if you are not a creator of these sites who programmed it. We cannot programme our sites thus cannot destroy them. I think that it was done by some kind of a fundamentalist who think that if we don't call ourselves Christian or Muslim, we are atheists who invocate A Devil or \"artificial\" idols. But I can be wrong, of yourse.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 weeks ago #13370 by
lmao, atheist who worships the devil. I know you are being serious but isn't that kind of an oxymoron or something? And believe me, we do take these things seriously but that doesn't mean that we can't have some fun with it. What good is life without being able to laugh at yourself and see the good in the bad?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi