Locking threads is Bllsht

More
4 years 5 months ago #345559 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

Fyxe wrote: uhhh.... I never said he was???? how would I even know that?

No, but you've implied that Rex is the person who has done something wrong, despite the fact that you're the only person who has been found to have breached the ToS and you're the only person who has been issued a formal warning.

I have informally suggested that Rex and others may want to review their actions. That should have been enough. Your further comments have only served to weaken your defense.

I suggest you learn to pick your battles

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345560 by
Replied by on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
What? what formal warning? I never said he did anything "wrong", I said he and others attacked me. Are you saying your formally warning me now? for what?

More
4 years 5 months ago #345561 by Brick

Fyxe wrote: What? what formal warning? I never said he did anything "wrong", I said he and others attacked me. Are you saying your formally warning me now? for what?

I suggest you go back and actually read the message which my fellow moderator, Kobos, wrote.

Nobody 'attacked' you. If they had, they would also have been found to be in breach of the Terms of Service (ToS)

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345562 by
the thread got locked so how am I supposed to view it? Im done there anyway and yes I was attacked or the thread would not have been locked like it was.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345564 by Brick

Fyxe wrote: the thread got locked so how am I supposed to view it? Im done there anyway and yes I was attacked or the thread would not have been locked like it was.

Firstly, you can still view locked threads you just can't post on them.

Secondly, no you weren't attacked.

Thirdly, the thread was locked because Rex asked for it to be locked because you attacked him.

Fourthly, if you had bothered to read the message that Kobos posted (which I literally linked to in my last post) you would know this.

As you can't be bothered to click on a simple button, I'll repost it below:

Kobos wrote: Fyxe, this is an open discussion forum, you will find answers here that will very much conflict your beliefs. I do not believe nor read from the context of this conversation any direct malice. Perhaps strong disagreement but I have yet to see any attacks that hit at your character or are obscene. This is an official warning to watch your language and intent, keep it in check.
Even though you may feel some anger it is not acceptable behavior here to directly insult in an obscene way any member or guest. The same right is extended to you under the TOS. I am locking this thread for 12 hours, after that I will reopen it with a little response on my idea of the Force in hopes that we can continue in an adult, responsible, and TOS abiding way.

In the Future I would post these types of discussion in this forum: www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Jediism you may not experience as much ideological challenge here.

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345565 by
well this is just wrong and not even accurate at all! I was not even talking to REx! I was talking to ob1 and gisteron!~ (who is playing nice today in the new thread!) thank you! I want to talk about stuff about the force and Jedi. ARe you actually trying to suggest that I started that argument in that thread? I think not!! I just got mad and reacted, that was all. bad form on my part maybe but i WAs provoked!

More
4 years 5 months ago #345568 by Brick

Fyxe wrote: well this is just wrong and not even accurate at all! I was not even talking to REx! I was talking to ob1 and gisteron!~ (who is playing nice today in the new thread!) thank you! I want to talk about stuff about the force and Jedi. ARe you actually trying to suggest that I started that argument in that thread? I think not!! I just got mad and reacted, that was all. bad form on my part maybe but i WAs provoked!

Again, READ the thread, you DID mention Rex, it's literally right there in black and white for all to see.

Again, READ this thread, I agree that you were provoked. However, you and you alone are responsible for behaviour. You can't blame your actions on others

- Knight Senan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345570 by
uhh, maybe YOU should re-read that thread. The only mention of REX I ever made was that he was NOT participating in the attack!!! facts my friend are a strange thing arent they.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345571 by
you also now agree I was provoked, so how is being provoked not an attack? I already said I did a bad thing, even though I didnt get that warning becasue I didnt read it beofre and now the thread posts a place to go to that I cant even get to.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345572 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

Fyxe wrote: someone said you are a long time member. if you dont know what is expected by now isnt that the issue, not the newbs... or is it just normal for you to attack new people?

"Won't someone please think of the newbies?" Seriously? That's what you hide behind? Dude, come on... Have some dignity for once...

the thread got locked so how am I supposed to view it? Im done there anyway and yes I was attacked or the thread would not have been locked like it was.

And lazy, too? You can read locked threads as Brick points out. You could have clicked the link and found that out. Instead you chose to just get on typing nonsense, because you're in some kind of rush where you need to write your post immediately, before spending a second's worth of looking anything up, or thinking about it, or measuring your own temper... Like, for crying out loud, could you not conceive of it that maybe, just maybe Brick wasn't making a silly mistake like giving you a broken link and that it just might actually work? No, all but your own lazy self must be wholly inept around here, mustn't they...

Secondly... The thread is actually unlocked now again as Kobos announced it would be. Not only that, but the most recent contribution to it is so recent that it's actually still under the Latest Posts column to the right, so it takes as little as scrolling down to see, you don't even have to browse the forums proper... Do you see yet why I'm getting so hostile with you so quickly? You pay zero attention to anything, talk almost nothing but garbage as a result, and then it's all everybody else's fault. Like I'd love to engage with you productively, I try and approach substantive posts with some respect - or at any rate enough to respond on substance in addition to what ever snark else I feel like getting off my chest. But good grief, you suck up the patience of damn near everyone who has any to spare like some sort of good will syphon and then to top it all off you try and pass yourself as the victim of it all!

Oh, and here's yet another thread that you made revolve all around you again... Just saying...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi