Locking threads is Bllsht

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345575 by
Replied by on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
that thread still has a link that does not work so not sure what you mean?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #345576 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
You needlessly dragged his name in to a thread whilst attacking others.

The fact of the matter, Fyxe, is that you breached the ToS a number of times in that thread for a variety of reasons. Accept it, learn from it, grow from it and move on.

The only reason I've entertained this conversation so far is because I was at an event with an open bar and I'm now a tad squiffy. Anyway, it's late in my time zone and I have a train to catch

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Brick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345577 by
Sorry but your just wrong.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345578 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
All just chill.

First Fyxe, yes you were officially warned about using obscene language used in insults. I have had many many disagreements on this site and though I have once in a bit lost my temper and sworn in anger, it is not okay so. On that in my message you were warned that foul language and directed insults will not be tolerated, we can talk about that at some point soon that using ideas instead of people in a discussion.

Second, Brick was kind enough to tell everyone that in a way "could" have provoked you to kind of be wary of the way they word things so that we can better understand each other. So far people have been considerate towards that idea.

Fyxe, I would recommend to you to start a journal. If you feel insulted and need to vent do it there and we can move it to the journal section proper once your membership is granted. I also would recommend you read a little slower or chew on your reply for a bit before posting. Sometimes things seem like insults when they are just flatly put and that is something we all need to consider.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Skryym, Brick, Rex

More
4 years 5 months ago #345579 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
Also... minimal, and I do mean minimal amount of self-fact-checking... Can do wonders...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345585 by
Kobos, no actually you did not, well at least in any way that I ever saw. Maybe a PM would work better? Also I never used any bad language or ever used any direct insult that was not first used against me? I have seen other people use ** and nothing happened and gist has called me a liar about a 100 times. So honestly can I ask, are you keeping favorites or have I misunderstood something? I just want to correct this and if I consistency is the real problem here why is that my violation?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345586 by

Fyxe wrote: Kobos, no actually you did not, well at least in any way that I ever saw. Maybe a PM would work better? Also I never used any bad language or ever used any direct insult that was not first used against me? I have seen other people use ** and nothing happened and gist has called me a liar about a 100 times. So honestly can I ask, are you keeping favorites or have I misunderstood something? I just want to correct this and if I consistency is the real problem here why is that my violation?

Put down the shovel, Fyxe.

When you begin to hear an echo, the hole is deep enough.

More
4 years 5 months ago #345588 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Locking threads is Bllsht

ren wrote: The members, in particular clergy and knights, are the people who should defuse these situations, not mods.

The incessant 'run to the mods' culture was started by people who wanted 'change', their own vision of it specifically...
and is without a single doubt responsible for our current state of affairs being so similar to a broken family where the mother, father, and kids think there is such a think as outsmarting one's family, and worse, that they are somewhat right in attempting to.

Isn't the word moderator mean to moderate...

mod·er·a·tor
/ˈmädəˌrādər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an arbitrator or mediator.
"Egypt managed to assert its role as a regional moderator"
a person who moderates an Internet forum or online discussion.

Seems like the most appropriate person to go to.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 5 months ago #345601 by
A shovel? Was my honest question that is straightforward also misunderstood? Am I speaking Klingon in a star wars universe or what?

More
4 years 5 months ago #345605 by Malicious
Replied by Malicious on topic Locking threads is Bllsht
Can you actually speak fluent Klingon ? I only know a few fraises from watching next generation and Voyager .

=_= Malicious (+_+)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi