Light and Dark: A Mind Game

More
6 years 3 months ago #313374 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Light and Dark: A Mind Game
A Jedi is a person.
A Jedi is a chosen life of service. (to what one deems worthy)
A Jedi is a drop in an ocean current.
A Jedi is not the ocean current.
A Jedi is not intentionally harmful ( I could debate the meaning of this all day...).
A Jedi is not an absolute.

Good choice of question Conner,
Much respect, love and Peace,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Avalon, Zenchi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #313375 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Light and Dark: A Mind Game
A Jedi is emotionally intelligent.

A Jedi is not easily manipulated into petty arguments.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alethea Thompson, , Avalon, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #313385 by
Replied by on topic Light and Dark: A Mind Game

Connor L. wrote: The exercise is meant to be as direct and unambiguous as possible. What is the code of the Kamikeedi?

That is my definition of what a Jedi should be. It is the code that I follow, modified from the doctrine of this place. Is that not the point of this exercise? To define what I think a Jedi should be?

Ke JinnDakken wrote: Whatever Don’t sugar coat kyrins stupid comment all that was was trying to be cute , seriously tho get real .. anybody In there right mind would know that the statement I made goes without saying didn’t needed to be in depth .. obviously

It was not designed to be "cute". It was designed to get you to think about what you answered. I'm sorry you're incapable of that.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

More
6 years 3 months ago #313386 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Connor L. wrote: The exercise is meant to be as direct and unambiguous as possible. What is the code of the Kamikeedi?

That is my definition of what a Jedi should be. It is the code that I follow, modified from the doctrine of this place. Is that not the point of this exercise? To define what I think a Jedi should be?

Ke JinnDakken wrote: Whatever Don’t sugar coat kyrins stupid comment all that was was trying to be cute , seriously tho get real .. anybody In there right mind would know that the statement I made goes without saying didn’t needed to be in depth .. obviously

It was not designed to be "cute". It was designed to get you to think about what you answered. I'm sorry you're incapable of that.

Please don't insult people Kyrin

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Avalon, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #313403 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

It was not designed to be "cute". It was designed to get you to think about what you answered.

I didnt call anyone stupid, she did that. I just replied in kind.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by .

More
6 years 3 months ago #313414 by Carlos.Martinez3

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Please don't insult people

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Kobos

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313415 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

Please don't insult people

I apologize and have corrected my comment. Now I would like her comment corrected as well. My comment was not "Stupid".

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313419 by
A Jedi takes responsibility for his/her/their actions.

A Jedi is not boastful.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #313420 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Light and Dark: A Mind Game
A Jedi THINKs before they speak:
They are direct in what they say. They don't toe the line in their words to try and hide the meaning.

They have integrity. They don't skirt the rules of common decency simply because they know just how much they can get away with and still be within the "letter of the law." Rather they act with honor and respect the spirit of the law.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Avalon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Kobos,

More
6 years 3 months ago #313421 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Light and Dark: A Mind Game
A Jedi is aware of the usefulness of all tools, including antagonism, in the task of mental model deconstruction.

A Jedi is not politcally correct, when political correctness is in conflict with necessary action. Truth is kindness.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon, Carlos.Martinez3, Kobos, ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi