Do Jedi use

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312811 by
Replied by on topic Do Jedi use

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote:

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote:

steamboat28 wrote: Most of those tasks are also generally left to clergy.

Most of which tasks? Are you saying that clergy have some special function that others should not be doing?

Every Jedi has the right, privladge , and ability to practice how they choose. Each of us as Jedi practice our own interpretations of our own understanding of Jedi ism. That's what makes it so colorful and so difficult at the same time.

I understand that and I agree with your comments. However steams earlier comment implied that certain of these priveledges were denied the Jedi in favor or just the Jedi clergy. Hense the reason for my question.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #312812 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Do Jedi use
No one is denied anything here really. As far as practices are concerned . Eveynone is encouraged to take their own path and practice and take their own lead on things for themselfs and their own life's.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312813 by

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: No one is denied anything here really. As far as practices are concerned . Eveynone is encouraged to take their own path and practice and take their own lead on things for themselfs and their own life's.

I agree completely. However does steam know That? We have yet to hear from him?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #313008 by
I've gathered some valuable insight into my own practices here and what I perceive as valuable I'd like to list as an afterthought on this subject.

We are all elements of life, created by something that also created everything else. To use something else is simply bringing more of the Creator's energy into the situation.

As a creature of the Creator, I believe that I have the ability to act on it's behalf as a participant to aid in another who is suffering. I don't believe that I myself have healing power but that I do have power that another can accept and draw upon when they don't have enough for them self.

Consecration is the process of selecting another created item and segregating it to be part of the ritual of passing my energy to the other. The use of anything is appropriate as a created item and does not need special cleansing or purification to work.

Oil in my mind makes the most sense to me as it is a substance that will be absorbed by both or all participants. Acting with accordance to our sensors should also be observed to highten the reactions.

I would also believe that this could be something that would have more uses than just a healing, but maybe as an encouragement or other offering. Self sacrifice is a fundamental part of being better than simply myself.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi