19 Powerful Frequency Tones At Once | Achieve Astral Projection ✚ 8D Audio.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345200 by OB1Shinobi

OB1Shinobi wrote:

Fyxe wrote: Wow you guys are just trolls!

Incorrect. Each of us have years of active interaction with this community. I’m pretty good at criticizing and I've certainly ruffled some feathers over the years but i have genuine affection and respect for this place and im doing my best to contribute in positive and useful ways. I cant speak for Gisteron but observation leads me to believe that he would say the same thing for himself.

You attack anyone with different ideas than yours. I thought jedi were about inclusiative aspects of all reality but you guys just take the cake!

You can see this as an attack if you like but it would be better for all of us if you took it as an invitation, instead. I am inviting you to become more active here in a more personal way. Make an introduction and tell us a little bit about yourself here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/Introduce-yourself

Take a look at our doctrine here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/doctrine-of-the-order

Check out the Initiate’s Program here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/initiateprogramme

Maybe start a journal here: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/47-Journals

Or browse these forums and either open a new discussion (an actual discussion, not just a link to youtube videos) or enter into any ongoing discussion/s that seem interesting to you: https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/index

Jesus Christ, im gonna have to quit drinking again. I meant the second part of this post to be directed to Flexibility.

Fyxe: being corrected or disagreed with is not the same thing as being attacked. This is a place of learning. If you dont have the ability to think critically and to evaluate evidence then most of what you think youve learned will end up being nonsense.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Kobos, Rex

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345212 by
I'd say the only thing that bothers me is Flexibility's "New Age Bro" vibes. Very annoying, almost as bad as those damn vegans. :P

Now as far as these silly tones that I generally equate with pseudo-spiritual vomit, a study actually found that binaural beats at 6hz with a carrier tone frequency of 250hz induced a meditative state in participants.

Because of this, I use these exact binaural beats when meditating, and they really do make a difference.
SCIENCE B*TCH
(batch, like batch of cookies, what were you thinking?)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5487409/
ABSTRACT
"A binaural beat is a beat phenomenon that is generated by the dichotic presentation of two almost equivalent pure tones but with slightly different frequencies. The brain responses to binaural beats remain controversial; therefore, the aim of this study was to investigate theta activity responses to a binaural beat by controlling factors affecting localization, including beat frequency, carrier tone frequency, exposure duration, and recording procedure. Exposure to a 6-Hz binaural beat on a 250 Hz carrier tone for 30 min was utilized in this study. Quantitative electroencephalography (QEEG) was utilized as the recording modality. Twenty-eight participants were divided into experimental and control groups. Emotional states were evaluated by Brunel Mood Scale (BRMUS) before and after exposing to the stimulus. The results showed that theta activity was induced in the entire cortex within 10 min of exposure to the stimulus in the experimental group. Compared to the control group, theta activity was also induced at the frontal and parietal-central regions, which included the Fz position, and left hemisphere dominance was presented for other exposure durations. The pattern recorded for 10 min of exposure appeared to be brain functions of a meditative state. Moreover, tension factor of BRUMS was decreased in experimental group compared to control group which resembled the meditation effect. Thus, a 6-Hz binaural beat on a 250 Hz carrier tone was suggested as a stimulus for inducing a meditative state."
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345225 by

OB1Shinobi wrote: Fyxe: being corrected or disagreed with is not the same thing as being attacked.

disagree away but how did you get the authority to correct someone on their spiritual beliefs?

More
4 years 4 months ago #345235 by Gisteron

Fyxe wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: Fyxe: being corrected or disagreed with is not the same thing as being attacked.

disagree away but how did you get the authority to correct someone on their spiritual beliefs?

Good question. So you tell us. Who do you think one should ask permission to freely speek one's mind? Who decided that any "authority" was needed for that?

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Brick, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345237 by
The authority of the temple or it would not happen i suppose. I just wonder if a less bossy way this could happen. like just because I have an experience and you dont does not make mine wrong.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345238 by OB1Shinobi
Fyxe: you have the right to believe whatever you want but if youre just making assumptions aka making stuff up because it sounds cool and then telling other people that what you've made up is how reality actually works, why shouldnt someone point out where it doesn't make sense? You seem like youre very focused on proving certain beliefs; like you have to believe in magic powers and you have to believe in alternate realities and such. What i think some of us are trying to explain is that if you just decide to believe in something because you simply want it to be true, then you end up rejecting the real truth and building your world-view on falsehoods. its more useful and more important to learn how to find and evaluate data than it is to have any specific belief. You can believe in magic or not believe in magic as the data suggests. With an analytical mind you can build a set of beliefs that are based on whats actually true, rather than merely on what you like.

At some point you have to choose to pursue the real, actual truth, regardless of what it might be. This means letting the truth show you where youre wrong much more than it means proving yourself right. This is true for all of us.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
4 years 4 months ago #345239 by Gisteron
That might go some way to explain why nobody here said that anyone else's experience was wrong. Not even once.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345240 by
hmm, I told you i have evidence and you told me I was wrong, that I could not have evidence because i was in a fantasy. I think thats what happens. all I did was show some ideas i wanted to talk about like other places that we might not realize are actually there.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345241 by
You all may be forgetting the difference between objective and subjective truth.

Try telling a die-hard bible-thumper that they are wrong.

Even if it is scientifically (objectively) invalid, they feel it to their bones that it is real, that it is true.

That is something you cannot take from someone through any logical or rational means, for it is a feeling, a belief, a faith that supersedes the mind, and it is very powerful.

Doesn't mean it is objectively true, but to them, it is as true as anything else.

And you should respect that, REGARDLESS of whether it makes sense to you or not.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

More
4 years 4 months ago #345242 by Gisteron
Nobody said anyone's experience was wrong here, nobody said it in any of your threads, and I'm pretty sure nobody asked for this one to be made into yet another platform for your vacuous complaints either, Fyxe.

If you have something substantive to say, I'm all ears, by all means, but if you're just going to keep lying, please, at least have the decency to keep it where it belongs. Bad enough your story had to go as meta as to span well across multiple threads in the first place, no need to infest ones that didn't have to do with any of it, too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi