19 Powerful Frequency Tones At Once | Achieve Astral Projection ✚ 8D Audio.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345243 by
lol kettle welcome to the pot black! I have yet to see a thread where you are not complaining about something!
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345245 by
Come on guys, there is no need for a "Spock vs. McCoy-esque" pissing match.

More
4 years 4 months ago #345257 by Brick

CaesarEJW wrote:
Even if it is scientifically (objectively) invalid, they feel it to their bones that it is real, that it is true.

This is very true Caesar, myself and others here are certainly guilty of this.

The issue of subjective/objective truths becomes more complicated however when one party claims to have 'evidence' of what we are assuming to be a 'subjective truth'. Evidence by its very nature should surely be objective otherwise it cannot prove anything to anyone outside of the individual's own head?

CaesarEJW wrote: And you should respect that, REGARDLESS of whether it makes sense to you or not.

I agree 100%. I'm not sure I've witnessed any real disrespect of ideas, only an express of frustration at the apparent lack of 'evidence' for said ideas.

That said, having already spoken to a number you privately, I will reiterate my calls for calmness and levelheadedness.

Fyxe wrote: ...all I did was show some ideas i wanted to talk about like other places that we might not realize are actually there.

[...]

I have yet to see a thread where you are not complaining about something!

Whilst I empathise with your frustration at Gisteron's constant questioning (you're certainly not the first person to fall victim to this, and I highly doubt that you will be the last), the very act of posting an opinion (of any sort) in a public forum invites questioning and criticism of that opinion just as much as it invites support and agreement.

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Carlos.Martinez3, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345265 by
My apologies for any offense caused by mentioning binaural beats. I was only saying what had worked for me personally and not suggesting that they are the be all to end all.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345267 by
sure brick I agree, however condescension and dismissal are not good ways to talk to others. and that is what he and others do. if you have a valid question please ask. if you have a counter idea please say it. but dont tease and bully. if thats all you can do I say just stay quiet.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #345269 by Gisteron
There is an argument to be had as to whether ideas are actually due any respect. Like, fair enough, we can talk about to what extent people deserve or have earned it, what the minimum is we'd call decency, but I don't believe ideas have feelings, and if someone so deeply identifies with theirs that they feel personally attacked when ever their ideas are subjected to (frankly mostly mild and lenient) criticism, I don't find it to be the critics responsibility to try and walk around that, much less in advance. If someone is too attached to their ideas to have them scrutinized, then the public forum where open discussions of them ought be expected is perhaps not the place to put them... This used to go without saying just a few years back, now it seems so controversial that it keeps coming up every time anything of substance starts getting discussed until the actual topic at hand - just like this time - dies and gives way to this one and only meta-discussion. What happened? Why are we wasting our time with this instead of talking about, say, the medical, mental, or even spiritual benefits of specific sorts of music - and, as the case may be, the limits of such benefits? You know, the thing this thread was actually about until someone decided that it has to become all about fee-fees and egos like virtually half of all the interesting threads these days all are...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brick

More
4 years 4 months ago #345271 by TheDude
Sorry, I know people who make stuff like this and it's really just a marketing ploy. Most of them can create a music track like this in under an hour and they title it like that to get more views, thus more income.

I don't want to rain on your parade. I don't want to show any disrespect. But whatever you're getting out of these videos, that's coming from you. It's not because of the video or the sound. You may find meditation easier with some kind of music, and maybe even with a specific genre like this easy listening stuff, but it is no different than any other kind of music.

Meditating to music in general is fine, though. I play a few instruments and I meditate while playing them, for example. But please don't allow yourself to accept the illusion that these pieces of music are somehow special.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, OB1Shinobi, Brick, Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 4 months ago #345312 by
Thank you for pointing that out Rex about the multiple postings. And I thought it was just in one thread. There are many forums on this site with absolutely fascinating topics. Since I have not been to the site for very long, I had no idea that the same post was done in April.

I fail to see the benefit of posting it in several discussion forums - they should stick to one. Thanks again.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #348036 by
I really have nothing from posting this link.
I was inspired back in 2017 by the effects and benefits i got from binaural beats and "healing frequencies" from youtube. I just want to share the information with people so they can make use of sound healing and improve their lives in various aspects.
Sound healing is no joke. I would like some day to get some crystal singing bowls, they are amazing.
By the way, happy new year to everyone! <3
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by .

More
4 years 2 months ago #348048 by Carlos.Martinez3
Fitting to ask at this moment ( I hope)

Does vibration therapy work ? Does any one actually have hands on results or a testimony about such practices? Does any one have other than first hand experiences? I truly am still wondering is all. So many new people ya never know what comes through the Temple gates every day.
Any one practice tones or vibration therapy or anything similar? Any one not ? Force continue to be with us all as we all seek it.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi