Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308085 by
Replied by on topic i need help how do i meditate

Wolffe wrote: Check my topic in meditation
It's called meditation styles and tips, it will teach ya how to meditate

You have a link to your thread? Would like to see your style of meditation as compared to other forms.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308086 by
Here's the link to my meditation topic
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/forum/meditation/120050-meditation-styles-and-tips

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308835 by

wolfboy5802 wrote: im new to all this pls help

Well, since meditation starts in the mind.. and is the way the self can search itself, its feelings, its body. Focus and intent are the two pillars of meditation from my experience.

First you have to learn to clear your mind in order to focus it. Then focusing, so you can direct with your intent. That's been my experience with meditation.

Breath meditation is supposed to help us clear and focus our mind. Acknowledge our thoughts but let them pass as we stay focus on breathing.. When the mind is clear, and focus achieved. You can start to direct your inner self. You can search, and stretch out with, your feelings. You can even feel the different energies flowing around you in nature..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308950 by
Meditation is key to finding balance between you and inner peace. I find the best way to meditate is to relax your body by taking deep breaths. Be sure to sit in a comfortable position, or even lay down on a bed or any surface that is comfortable. Listen to the surroundings. Take note on what is around you! Do you hear the ticking of a clock? Birds chirping outside? The subtle voice of the wind whispering in your ear? Relax as you take notes, and think of a place that makes you the happiest. Clear your mind of hateful thoughts, whether if it's relationship troubles or bills that are due, clear the mind. You'll find yourself relaxed and at peace. At times, you may even find yourself sitting for hours without realizing! You can also add incense, music, the sound of rain, anything that can bring YOU to peace! I wish you luck in your endeavors, and may the force be with you!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310870 by
Thank You white monkey for advising to read tge presence process. Even though I didn't I looked it up as an audiobook on internet and found a four hour two part video called a walk through the presence process' that is quite interesting.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310912 by
Your very welcome :) I listened to it and its really cool :) I gotta download this one as well thanks for letting me know of this talk.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310915 by
Yeah the guy is funny! "anal eyes" lol But does it cover the whole book or is it different? I mean do i still need to buy the book if I listened to the talk in your opinion?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310922 by
Now I didn't listen yet to it all but as far as I heard its more like a talk. He explains the idea and the methods.

The book is a 10 week course which guides you in a nice fashion through the process which is very important. I would still suggest you to buy the book.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #310931 by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6pMbRiSBPs

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi