Daniel Jones & Church of Jediism Lying Again - Become The Force

More
6 years 5 months ago #305932 by Tellahane

Silvermane wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote:
1: Write a better book!

2: Make sure that totjo develops and maintains an atmosphere genuinely conducive to healthy personal growth and provides real tools that people can use to take charge of and handle hardships of their real lives. Do that, and daniel whatits will have built a church made of fluffy fruit loops in love with how wise and enlightened they all are (even though they dont actually know anything lol) while totjo will be a community of impressive, motivated, informed, successful individuals, with real skills and real accomplishments.
Theres no contest between such groups.

OB1, how have you been sir? Like Br. John said, there are many books out there and all of them are open for interpretation. Not everyone will agree with everything, that is what makes us human. We get to choose what we want to believe and regularly debate one another about it. I love how TotJO has developed in the time I've been here. One of the most impressive features is the Outreach Program. Guaranteed not many places such as this offers an Outreach Program with an ordained minister group to lead it. Having used this service myself I can attest to how awesome it is and the people who do it. There is so much that TotJO has to offer that many of the other Jediist churches do not or it is very small and basic. TotJO will always be present and in the fore front with little push needed from out end. We just have to keep being strong and keep being the awesome Jediist's we are and the church will grow and evolve, as it has already.

Carlos.Martinez3 wrote: Yoda- "Yes. Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Hmmm. Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones."

Carlos, if I am ever in need of a good quote I shall be calling on you for it.

This temple has a lot more potential within it then its members probably realize, the most important part is that it takes even a little bit from several individuals to make that happen, even if someone can only volunteer to help out 1 day a month that's an improvement from not at all, the more people join in the various services here the more we can improve.

Please Log in to join the conversation.