IP Study Hall: Saturday 2/17/2018 8pm EST

More
05 Feb 2018 20:00 #314522 by Twigga
Hurray! This is great. Thanks folks! Heck, I don't see why you can't bring some of your apprentice studies down to the study hall with you - I'm sure folks will be curious; and they might bounce some ideas back off for you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 21:43 #314534 by Senan
Thanks for taking on this project, Twigga! I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from this. Unless something urgent comes up, I'll be there to give vague and mildly cryptic answers that will frustrate everybody! :)

per fraternitate consurgamus
Knight | Councillor | Sergeant At Arms | Licensed Minister
Apprentices: vladucard , ThomasWFaulkner , Kyrin Wyldstar
IP/Apprenticeship Journal | Seminary Journal | Degree Journal | Senan's Health Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus, Rex, Twigga

More
05 Feb 2018 21:58 #314539 by Twigga
Excellent. Not really answering questions is a special trait people seem to develop by the time they've hit knighthood ;)

More
05 Feb 2018 22:01 #314540 by Atticus

Twigga wrote: Excellent. Not really answering questions is a special trait people seem to develop by the time they've hit knighthood ;)

:whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex, Twigga

More
05 Feb 2018 22:05 - 05 Feb 2018 22:06 #314541 by Twigga
I name no names ;) Was that your offer to be there if you are available, or are you taking the forfeit of providing a joke to keep morale high in your absence?
Last edit: 05 Feb 2018 22:06 by Twigga.

More
05 Feb 2018 22:09 #314544 by Atticus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twigga

More
05 Feb 2018 22:14 #314546 by Senan

Twigga wrote: Excellent. Not really answering questions is a special trait people seem to develop by the time they've hit knighthood ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm gonna need some aloe for that burn! But seriously, I'll be there to offer whatever help I can.

per fraternitate consurgamus
Knight | Councillor | Sergeant At Arms | Licensed Minister
Apprentices: vladucard , ThomasWFaulkner , Kyrin Wyldstar
IP/Apprenticeship Journal | Seminary Journal | Degree Journal | Senan's Health Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twigga

More
05 Feb 2018 22:23 #314551 by Twigga

Twigga wrote: Was that your offer to be there if you are available, or are you taking the forfeit of providing a joke to keep morale high in your absence?

Atticus wrote: Yes. :)

... Knighthood. taking the term "obtuse" to a new level. :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

More
05 Feb 2018 22:32 #314552 by Twigga
Honestly, thank you all for any time that anyone can spare. I think it'll be a good hour or so for fellowship and maybe spark some ideas on different approaches to IP - We've got some really creative Journals about - some concise; some academic; some video based; some poetic... some refer to the writers own lives, and some really look out to current affairs... I love being nosy in them. It'll be nice to meet the people behind the words!

More
14 Feb 2018 22:25 #315629 by Twigga
I think it's time for a reminder about the IP study hall on the unofficial discord server, Saturday 17th Feb 2018 at 8pm EST; or Sunday 18th Feb at 1am Temple time. To join the unofficial Discord, copy and paste the link here... ( discord.gg/bNRPh4H ).

So if you're finding your Personal Tools are lacking, come hone them in good company. Can't make it, but you have burning questions? Drop me a mail, and I will put it to the panel of... other people who turn up... and I will make sure I message you back.

It should be fun folks, looking forward to speaking with you soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atticus

Moderators: Rex