Master Bridgette and Her Mother

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 9 months ago #3583 by Neaj Pa Bol
Bridge, I love you my dear friend but it is butt kicking time from me to you.....

Your loss is one of the most dificult in life to deal with at your age, heck any age. But if I know your Mother a little from our time as friends and talking with your Mom, she'd tell you to get off your duff and fight back!!!

She would not want you to be doing this, yes, the things you expeirenced with her passing can and is haunting, but, in those moments, the greatest gift was given. You two were together at that moment. Please don't take this as callis, I've been where you are and will be in time!

God didn't do this to hurt you or her. That has never been the way of it. Sometimes Death is seen through eyes that is unfair, painful, suffering, agony, or peace. We can only be greatful that what suffering or pain went on is now over. Yes there is fear because we do not know what the next step is until we reach that point.

Being Angry is just that, angry. But anger goes away. Trust me....

I am only a phone all away if you need to talk, yell, scream, cry, whatever.

This was given to me during a rough time for me, I share it with you...

24 Things to Remember ... (one thing not to forget)

Your presence is a present to the world.
You're unique and one of a kind.
Your life can be what you want it to be.
Take the days just one at a time.

Count your blessings not your troubles.
You'll make it through whatever comes along.
Within you are so many answers.
Understand, have courage, be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself.
So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
Reach for your peak, your goal, your prize.

Nothing wastes more energy then worrying.
The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
Don't take things too seriously.
Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

Remember that a little love goes along way.
Remember that a lot... goes forever.
Remember that a friendship is a wise investment.
Life's treasures are people... together.

Realize that it's never too late.
Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
Have health and hope and happiness.
Take the time to wish upon a star.

And don't ever forget ... for even a day... how special you are.

--- by Kim Murray

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3588 by
Thank you Tom and Patty. You know our vision is clouded when we seek an answer, and yet cannot be still enough to listen or look correctly.

All of these emotions I am experiencing I am sure will pass in time. Idle time is when I miss her the most, as that was the time we spent long hours talking about nothing at all.

I am sure any of you who have lost your mother, have one nagging memory that stays with you to forever remind you, not of what you have gained, or the suffering they are free from, but reminds you of what you have lost and will never find again.

My mother was my rock and my truest friend, even at our worst, we were still in the can together. That is what I miss, and that is what is hardest about moving on without her. I keep looking over my shoulder to see if she is still there and not needing me, but she isnt there anymore. The medical supplies at the house are starting to collect dust and even entering the doors to my home is like walking into a nightmare.

Thank you for the wise words and the help with scripture. I appreciate it more than you know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi