Force Awakens is PC

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206185 by
Movie: Force Awakens was created by
The original Star Wars was a Wagnerian/Campbellian classic Hero's Journey tale. What we have here is the fully PC, Jewified Star Wars. Here are three obvious signs:

* black man/white woman lead characters – no more blonde farmboy heroes
* Obvious World War II/Nazi villains (Hollywood Jews push this relentlessly)
* Vilification of Christian symbolism (villain's cross-shaped lightsaber)

This is what is happening to Amerika in 2015. We are being assaulted relentlessly and our culture hijacked. I am totally nauseated by what this tribe is doing to my society and to the mythology I grew up with. I won't be seeing this movie, and I might never watch another Hollywood movie again. Die, Hollywood, die!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206188 by
Replied by on topic Movie: Force Awakens
^ lol. This is like the movie critic's equivalent of "Get off my lawn!"

Really, dude. Chillax. It's all good. :)
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206189 by Breeze el Tierno

DarkZen wrote: The original Star Wars was a Wagnerian/Campbellian classic Hero's Journey tale. What we have here is the fully PC, Jewified Star Wars. Here are three obvious signs:

* black man/white woman lead characters – no more blonde farmboy heroes
* Obvious World War II/Nazi villains (Hollywood Jews push this relentlessly)
* Vilification of Christian symbolism (villain's cross-shaped lightsaber)

This is what is happening to Amerika in 2015. We are being assaulted relentlessly and our culture hijacked. I am totally nauseated by what this tribe is doing to my society and to the mythology I grew up with. I won't be seeing this movie, and I might never watch another Hollywood movie again. Die, Hollywood, die!

See... This is why we can't have nice things.

In all seriousness, this is a place for spiritual learning and growth, even when we are speaking lightly on a movie. No one can make you feel differently about this subject, and I cannot make you do anything, but I ask that you leave your hatred home. This Temple is not the place for it.

Take some time. Study. Respect the Temple that invited you in. There is a great deal to be gained here.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Breeze el Tierno. Reason: took a moment to breathe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Br. John, Carlos.Martinez3, Tarran, Loudzoo
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206190 by

Connor L. wrote: Really, dude. Chillax. It's all good. :)

A biting rejoinder, to be sure. Were you always this sharp-witted, or did you get this way from watching Amerikan TV and movies?
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206193 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Movie: Force Awakens

DarkZen wrote:

Connor L. wrote: Really, dude. Chillax. It's all good. :)

A biting rejoinder, to be sure. Were you always this sharp-witted, or did you get this way from watching Amerikan TV and movies?

Yep media sure is a great educator. Sarcastic insults are still insults, please do not try to attack other members as it is against the forum and membership rules.

"TotJO is a place for spiritual enlightenment, self discovery and discussion of many varied and wide ranging topics. Here at TotJO we debate arguments not personalities and ideas instead of people."

"Please note also that swearing is not the only way to offend. One can be just as demeaning and derogatory without resorting to swear words. These cases are as equally inappropriate and are covered under the same regulation on the forum.
"
https://www.templeofthejediorder.org/termsofuseandrules

Thank you for your cooperation
:lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edan, Carlos.Martinez3, Breeze el Tierno, Tarran
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago #206197 by
A few interesting points. Rather than address them in the order you presented them I'll tackle them by how little I want to say about them.

DarkZen wrote: * Vilification of Christian symbolism (villain's cross-shaped lightsaber)

I honestly hadn't thought of that. I'm intrigued to see if that symbolism carries on in the movie at all or if it's coincidental.

DarkZen wrote: * black man/white woman lead characters – no more blonde farmboy heroes

I just assumed that those people were best for the roles. Maybe Finn's race has some plot significance (like the rumors of him being Leia and Lando's son) but I doubt it. As for the woman (whose character's name I've forgotten already) Science Fiction as a genre has a good history of strong female characters. Ripley, River Tam, Sarah Connor, pretty much every woman ever on any version of Star Trek, etc.

DarkZen wrote: * Obvious World War II/Nazi villains (Hollywood Jews push this relentlessly)

This one I saved for last because I had the most to say about it. American society does frequently like to use Nazi-esque images when portraying villains in movies (when Nazis aren't the actual villains). Nazis were one of the last groups that a majority of Americans really rallied against with no real worry about backlash. They were easy to hate. As a result, using imagery that even subtly reminds the audience of that makes it easier to hate the villains.

Some movies like to portray the villains as almost likeable, or at least sympathetic, but Star Wars has never been that. I at least never felt sympathy for the Empire. The symbolism might be designed for just that reason. It aids in the removal of sympathy from the enemy making it more okay to blow up a space station filled with them. That's my thoughts behind the Nazi symbolism at least.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206198 by
Rationalize all you want, but if you're a white male gentile, you have to ask yourself if you like the message being aimed at you so aggressively by the Amerikan cultural engineers via the media. There is clearly an agenda to gradually erase you from the picture, which amounts to a slow cultural genocide.

If you do a little research, you will quickly learn that virtually all major Amerikan media (movies, TV, advertising, etc.) are controlled by one tribe, who have a different culture and history than the majority of Amerikans, and who demonstrate a pathological desire to subvert strong tribes wherever they go (which probably explains why they've been driven out of so many countries across thousands of years). We're dealing with a Sith-like group of people who have mastered social manipulation, and if you're a white male gentile, you are now squarely in their sights. This is the reality as I see it.
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #206199 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Movie: Force Awakens
given the way he keeps spelling ameriCa he's either not ameriCan or some racist douche here to try trolling us...probably part of that stupid hashtag group to boycott the movie....he should leave his archaic prejudices where they belong...buried in the past...

and before he decides to call me a "race traitor" (which i'm frequently called by the local neo-nazis, and klan members) i'm german, irish, and cheyenne indian...so which race am i betraying?....

i wonder how much the new marvel lineup will blow his mind

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #206200 by
Yeah, keep celebrating your own ethnic destruction and see how well that works out for you...
  • RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 5 months ago #206202 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Movie: Force Awakens
i don't give 2 5#!t's and a damn about my ethnicity nor anyone else's...hybrids are stronger and healthier than purebreeds...and it's worked out pretty damned good for me

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi