Darkhorse Comics

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10477 by
Replied by on topic Re:Darkhorse Comics
I have bought and read \"Tales of the Jedi: The Golden Age of the Sith\" It was ok, don't be expecting to see anyone you have ever heard of, with the exception of Naga Sadow. It is about exploration of hyperspace lanes, and how both halves of the galaxy came together, and the start of the great hyperspace war.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10478 by
Tales of the Jedi: Fall of the Sith Empire, was good also. It ended the hyperspace war, but started the Jedi-Sith war that rages for thousands of years. I liked this one better, and the combo of both sets of books is a good place to start.

The lightsabers were really cool! They were attached to a cord, and they all had battery packs on their belts. I guess I am just used to the 'modern' version.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 months ago #10517 by
Haven't much got into the comics, but those sound interesting. I did read that before there were the belt battery packs, they were attached to Backpack style power supplies. Like reality, as technology advanced they were able to make the power supplies smaller, stronger and longer lasting, until they became what we know them as now.

Another good place to look for books and such, is thrift shops, most people once they read a book, don't read it again, so they donate it or sell it really cheap, to buy more books, or other things. I picked up The full size hardcover novel \"Children of the Jedi\" for $1.00 USD. Pretty good buy, haven't got a chance to read it yet, working on Death Star right now, its not too bad.

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #10875 by
Yeah, I like how they 'kind of' make things seem realistic.

I am about a hundred pages into Star Wars Republic Commando Triple Zero. This is the second of three books. I liked the first one, and this one seems to be getting better each time. For those of you who really want to know about the life of a Clone Trooper, this is the lot. I loved the first few chapters. It shows how the Clones were trained, and raised.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi