Darkhorse Comics

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10212 by
Darkhorse Comics was created by
I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone has read any of the 'Knights of the Old Republic' comics? I am looking to improve my book collection, and wanted some ideas about where to start.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10216 by
Replied by on topic Re:Darkhorse Comics
I just saw some of those down at the library, unfortunatly i can't very well afford to start a collection of anything :( oh well, i live.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10218 by
Oops i ment the store, lol. Not library but come to think of it i could always look at the libraries comics for some of the star wars stuff, lol. They also have some of the books, although, i don't know if i would be able to read threw a whole book in 4 weeks, i am not that fast and don't read that often.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10221 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Darkhorse Comics
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I just saw some of those down at the library, unfortunatly i can't very well afford to start a collection of anything :( oh well, i live.

April, why don`t you look at e bay? They have a large offer on Star Wars books.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10224 by
Jon wrote:

Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

April, why don`t you look at e bay? They have a large offer on Star Wars books.

E Bay is your friend! I got the majority of all my books there. Cheap, and Star Wars, two things I like!

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10225 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Darkhorse Comics
KieranHalcyon wrote:

I just wanted to ask around and see if anyone has read any of the 'Knights of the Old Republic' comics? I am looking to improve my book collection, and wanted some ideas about where to start.

Isn`t it strange how things work out. I saw one of the knights of the old republic comics last night at the railway station (in German of course).

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10226 by
I have read both of the two KOTAR graphic novels, they are very good, i cant wait for the forth one to come out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10228 by
The way I started was simple, especially from where I'm at. Here is not much selection at least not when I picked up the first book. I looked on the book self and thought \"sweet!\" There where two copies of the illustrated novels, Knights of the Old Republic Vol.2 and Legacy \"Broken\" vol.1. So from then on, I've picked them up as I came across them; Legacy, Knights of the Old Republic, Dark Times. Of coarse when I had the cash. Speaking of illustrated novels, I happened to pick up a copy of Omnibus. Good read, but unfortunately it is 25 bucks:( I have found another place to buy them, but its an hour subway ride. I make the trip, every other weekend or so to check on any new copies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10229 by
I'm not familiar with Kotar novels, whats that about?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10251 by
I found this link on Wookieepedia, it helps to give you an idea where to start with the comics.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_comics

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi