Shadow Being

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #107051 by
Replied by on topic Shadow Being
Don't do an exorcism unless it is the last and only thing you can do. Exorcisms can turn a run of the mill nuisance, into a full blown life threatening situation. Also take into account that it might be her protector, like a guardian angel of some sort. My uncle has a shadow figure with him that various people who have been to my house, have seen at his door while he sleeps. My uncle has been through war, a lightning strike, and a car crash that would killed him if he hadn't been "pushed by something" (his words). She might have a protector and your best bet is to talk to it, or her talk to it for better results. Don't talk to it like it's a non-being, but rather that it is an entity with feelings and probably good intentions. This "shadow figure" may be a gift, not a curse.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 11 months ago #107074 by
Replied by on topic Shadow Being
Shadow beings are those people or entities who are still here in our plane of existence. People do not understand that just because the body dies does not mean that that person is non-existent. Shadow people are just energy in a form that we are not aware of or that we can fully comprehend. I have seen shadow people and have had multiple experiences obtaining to shadow people. Not all shadow people are people who can not move on to the next plain of existence. Some of entities who are here for reasons only they know of, if they even know.

Death is nothing but a phase in the existence of life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi