\"An it harm none, do what ye will.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #24245 by
I appologize for not have read everything you wrote yet but i did read the first post and never knew how much crap you had gone threw and never knew that certain branches (perhaps not all) put people threw that. I am glad to hear that things seem so much better though and i am glad that you did what you did or you may not have been able to help people the way they deserve.

MTFBWY dear brother

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #24246 by Jon
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I appologize for not have read everything you wrote yet but i did read the first post and never knew how much crap you had gone threw and never knew that certain branches (perhaps not all) put people threw that. I am glad to hear that things seem so much better though and i am glad that you did what you did or you may not have been able to help people the way they deserve.

MTFBWY dear brother

I appreciate that Master April. Although it was no fun at the time I don`t regret what has happened nor how things turned out. I have a wonderful wife and child, a meaningful job and great brothers and sisters in the Force. And who knows what lies ahead. You could say that every moment, every abuse made me stronger and more determined.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by . Reason: missing title

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 8 months ago #24250 by
My second grade teacher one said in class one day: \"Man must meet the crucible and when they do, they will find themselves and the power of accomplishment.\" I didn't understand it then, but as I grew I started to understand.

You have faced a crucible and come to your own accomplishments Fr. Jon.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi