A Jedi with $1 million

More
11 years 3 months ago #93154 by Wescli Wardest
Cool potato chip recipe. You know we have a thread for sharing recipes? Maybe you could put some there?

Thanks for sharing that one though... I will have to try it! ;)

Monastic Order of Knights

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #93175 by
Replied by on topic Re: A Jedi with $1 million
I would fund a research to invent sometjing similiar to a lightsaber. :3 I think I already have an idea how it could work, not a laser of course, perhaps a giant, lethal tazer.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 months ago #93318 by
If I had $1 million, I would first pay for my college eduction so that I could further my knowledge. After that, I would donate to a local food bank I know of that is running on fumes as of late. Finally, I would donate it to the TOTJO, so that we could raise awareness of ourselves, reach out to others, and start building a real temple, a place to call ours.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #96715 by
Click me I have thought deeply on the topic. We need a building for the church. As it were, I have discovered a cheap cost effective way to build such a place and I want to share and build this discussion to a point to where, it can be achieved. Since money has been the hangup I have a plan. Now if you look at the buildings of Tantooine in the movies that's a good place how it would look. Im going to build a small building this summer to check this out. A good place to build this would be Texas since a dry climate is preferred. Check out the link.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 months ago #96726 by
If you can get practical experience and first hand knowledge of this technique, let us know :)

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 2 months ago #96799 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: A Jedi with $1 million
With that kind of money in the UK you'd be able to afford car insurance for almost 15 years!

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi