My Apologies...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 6 months ago #79037 by
Replied by on topic Re: My Apologies...
Thanks to all (so far) for the warm re-welcomes. And I appreciate the offers to be a shoulder for me in the future, and the advice for how to handle people here that I may have an issue with. I have taken the past few days of my absence to just kinda "think it over"...which, arguably I should have done before "storming off" like I did. :laugh: The conclusion I have arrived at is basically: The issues I was facing outside the temple were simply the pressures of life and what I have made of it. I was facing what felt like pressure (from outside the temple) to quit as well. The issues I was facing from within the temple were also of my own making, and any "problem(s)" I may have had with other members were my issue to work out as no one here has done anything even the slightest bit wrong.

I wish to personally thank Jestor for his assistance, how ever inadvertent it may have been (or may not have...I'm sure he's a master for a reason ;) ), in my recent revelation. While I do have alot going on in my life right now (and always it seems), and I never stop reading philosophy/theology books and exploring the path of my spirituality, it can truly be said that I could not have arrived here without your help. I believe that Jestor was the messenger of the Force for me recently, and I want to be sure he knows how much I appreciate it. :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi