Replied by on topic Re: is it wrong
"As long as you fight, you are victorious."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 8 months ago #71865 by
Replied by on topic Re: is it wrong
No laws about it in my book. If you're happy and enjoy doing it, then go ahead. In some cases it's even an art form and I fully support self expression through art.

More
11 years 8 months ago #71866 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Re: is it wrong
What is morally right is an amazingly fickle topic. In which society, time period and “clique” are you referencing for your bases of comparison? I only ask because what was perfectly acceptable by one group a hundred years ago will get you in jail to day and what we advertise and spread with elated acceptance would have you ostracized form your community just fifty years ago. And, all this would stem from the same group on the same continent over a single century.

That you ask at all would tell me that perhaps YOU are not entirely comfortable with it; as though it played against some idea that you personally held. All I would say is to be true to yourself and your ideals. In the end you are the only one responsible for them or your actions.

Monastic Order of Knights

More
11 years 8 months ago #71868 by PatrickB
Replied by PatrickB on topic Re: is it wrong
I think what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong probable am old fashion but i think that in life there to be or not be. It is a way to be true to your self and to go all the way for your belief event sometime it mean new kind of way to live and in a life a few time things fix themselves in the time being.

The one that posses with a devices is responsible for others . Being at large is brought too my attention . An armor is the key to unarm devices .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi