Thank a Random Councillor

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 6 months ago #327598 by
Replied by on topic Thank a Random Councillor
You are most welcome Senan. If there is another word it would being you cheer to see in a sentence, please PM me, and I will attempt work it into my next IP entry.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #327611 by thomaswfaulkner

Thank you for being one of the first people to orient me to many of the questions that I had after Knighthood. You do so much for the Temple behind the scenes and I appreciate your efforts.

:)

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
5 years 6 months ago #327614 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Thank a Random Councillor
Numbers 1-13 thank you......I would thank a random but let's be honest you all deserve a thank you. I may disagree with some things, I may think some are callous or outright jerkish, but that doesn't mean the time you put in has not bared fruit for me personally. It has for others too I am sure and for that you all deserve the thank you.

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 4 months ago #329928 by
Replied by on topic Thank a Random Councillor
I want to thank Rosalyn..
When I met you at the gathering and we were able to talk one on one my vision of you being a strong, compassionate, and empathetic leader was solidified.
You are a light here. You are an example to me of everything not only a leader should be, but what a graceful, elegant woman is - the kind of woman I aspire to be myself.. one day.
Thank you for your example and your deep love for the Jedi community and everyone in it. From the bottom of my heart..

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi