Thank a Random Councillor

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #318697 by
Thank a Random Councillor was created by
I know I disagree with the way things are done here at times. I disapprove of some individual actions. But I also know that I am capable of doing things I think are wrong too. Therefore I do not judge the whys and the wherefores of individual actions. I hope only to make constructive criticism here; and I apologise if I have ever come across as temple-bashing or judgemental of others. Overwhelming all of those feelings, however, is my gratitude that the site is here; that is still stands. It has given me a lot. A raison d'ĂȘtre, and a whole heap of lovely friends. It's prevented me from causing suffering too; it's helped me grow into a more positive contributor in society. And It's only because volunteers volunteer that the temple site is standing.

I am making a massive assumption that, since you're here, you're alright with saying "Thank you" to a random stranger who volunteers to keep the temple standing. I accept I have no idea why you come to the temple though; so don't feel pressured to participate in this if you feel it is in any way insincere.

Head to https://www.random.org Set the "Max" in the Random number generator on the left hand side to "13". Hit "Generate".

Attachment thanks_2018-03-14.JPG not found

Due to the limit on number of links per topic, please click on your randomly generated number below, or in the following posts, click the "mail" icon on the profile that pops up, and write "Thank You" to a random councillor. It doesn't need to be fancy. "Thank you" will do.

[01] [02] [03] [04]

I highly approve of any mod locking this thread if it becomes a point of contention.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by . Reason: Attachment failure :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 weeks ago #318698 by

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 weeks ago #318699 by

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #318700 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Thank a Random Councillor
:blush:

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 weeks ago #318701 by
Replied by on topic Thank a Random Councillor

Thank you councillor number 7 , i already wanted to thank you but i thought i would use that random thingy , and then i used the Force so i got you anyway :P So thank you for all your hard work !

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #318704 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Thank a Random Councillor

Thanks for the ridiculous amount of time you devote to the temple. Not just in council, but also in the clergy. And thanks for not being afraid of telling people to go cool off when thing gets heated

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit, Carlos.Martinez3,

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #318707 by thomaswfaulkner

You have a lot of responsibilities on your plate and I just wanted to thank you for all that you do. You also do a great job keeping a level head and maintaining the peace within our beautiful Temple as well. Please keep doing what you doing!

Right View ~ Right Intention ~ Right Speech ~ Right Action ~ Right Livelihood ~ Right Effort ~ Right Mindfulness ~ Right Concentration

Knight of the Order
Ordained Clergy Person
Teaching Master: Senan
IP Journal l AP Journal l Seminary Journal l Personal Ministry Statement

If you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Contact the Clergy

May all beings be happy and free and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute
in some way to the happiness and freedom for all.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #318708 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic Thank a Random Councillor

Thank you. I dont know what kind of Jedi I'd be without your guidance

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion, Kit,

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #318711 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Thank a Random Councillor
Whenever I see your interactions and posts I always think "thank you," silently, because I consistently see you acting as a point of mediation and gentle reflection. So, for the first time directly, thank you for all you do.

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 2 weeks ago #318712 by
Replied by on topic Thank a Random Councillor
It may be too late now, I'm not sure. Perhaps if you had heard this more before it was too late. But Thank you. Thank you for all your time and energy. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your views and drive. You are one hell of a Jedi and you will be missed.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi