Karma is, as Karma does.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104802 by
Replied by on topic Karma is, as Karma does.
LMBO!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104803 by

Amos_Tzao wrote: LMBO!

I don't get it...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104805 by
Laughing My Butt Off.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104809 by
Laugh My Burden Off ?? :P

This is what I would choose to do in your situation, do not become the Judgemental for in doing that you become as they are, Only seek to observe the actions of these people and ask the question "why is it that they judge you".

Then when you realise the answer have a little giggle about it because you in yourself know that they do not see past what is the material, just try not to be egotistical about it ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #104841 by
I'n my eyes you seem to take a negative path on this. Your train of thought focuses on their punishments for being this way instead of being glad that you have not fallen to such wrongdoings. You give pieces of yourself away simply by being angry with them and letting your emotions take hold of you.
As for writing gory, violent books, I'm all for that. I love a good story with an intense, plot-line oriented death that prompts reflection on the situation, but I would advise you not to use writing as a way to get back at your enemies and rather as a way to reflect on situations like these that happen to you and take heart from the fact that they prove you to be on the right track of faith and "luckier" than these other's who use words to try and burden you.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: fixed a spelling error,"who you words" became "who use words"

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #104898 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Karma is, as Karma does.
Im still really curious as to what level of rudeness justifies murderous thoughts.

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #105033 by

Amos_Tzao wrote: Somebody finally got my frame of mind. Exactly what I was thinking. The grizzly death thing is what I do with all of my enemies.

Are you just having fun with us or are you truely feeling this negative? It's tough to tell with a new poster if they are expresing themselves honestly or troaling?

Negative thoughts, words and actions, spoken or written, consume our vital energies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #105055 by

Brenna wrote: Im still really curious as to what level of rudeness justifies murderous thoughts.

Bill o Reilly?

XD

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi