Karma is, as Karma does.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104500 by
Karma is, as Karma does. was created by
I love life. I love the way it can get the real A holes back. In fact I was thinking about Life getting those popular people what they deserve. Fact of the matter was, I had three people who thought they were the bees knees, being quite rude to me. I'm going to wait for that apology they owe me. If thy don't apologize, I guess then that quite possibly be my permission to make them into characters in the book I'm writing. Here's a spoiler. Their characters will meet a very grizzly gory death. That's something I'm good at. So, I'll wait for that apology, and I'll be busy killing off characters.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104517 by
Replied by on topic Karma is, as Karma does.

Amos_Tzao wrote: I love life. I love the way it can get the real A holes back. In fact I was thinking about Life getting those popular people what they deserve. Fact of the matter was, I had three people who thought they were the bees knees, being quite rude to me. I'm going to wait for that apology they owe me. If thy don't apologize, I guess then that quite possibly be my permission to make them into characters in the book I'm writing. Here's a spoiler. Their characters will meet a very grizzly gory death. That's something I'm good at. So, I'll wait for that apology, and I'll be busy killing off characters.

This seems a bit negative and harsh? I'd leave those folks to their own fate and focus on keeping my positive frame of mind.

• Brenna
  • User
  • User
    Registered
  • I hear your voice on the wind, and I hear you call out my name
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104693 by Brenna
Replied by Brenna on topic Karma is, as Karma does.

Amos_Tzao wrote: I love life. I love the way it can get the real A holes back. In fact I was thinking about Life getting those popular people what they deserve. Fact of the matter was, I had three people who thought they were the bees knees, being quite rude to me. I'm going to wait for that apology they owe me. If thy don't apologize, I guess then that quite possibly be my permission to make them into characters in the book I'm writing. Here's a spoiler. Their characters will meet a very grizzly gory death. That's something I'm good at. So, I'll wait for that apology, and I'll be busy killing off characters.

What did they do that you considered rude?

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet

Part of the seduction of most religions is the idea that if you just say the right things and believe really hard, your salvation will be at hand.

With Jediism. No one is coming to save you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself - Me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104746 by

I get it, it's funny because he's talking about how much of a bad group of people they are and he's being funny by calling them out on it yet he's talking about fantasising their murder in a very "grizzly gory" fashion.

get it?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104759 by

sidvkili wrote:

I get it, it's funny because he's talking about how much of a bad group of people they are and he's being funny by calling them out on it yet he's talking about fantasising their murder in a very "grizzly gory" fashion.

get it?

Nope?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104774 by
Somebody finally got my frame of mind. Exactly what I was thinking. The grizzly death thing is what I do with all of my enemies.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104777 by Wescli Wardest
Writing about something and day dreaming about it are two different things. Writing about it can be a way of coping but I feel that letting go of negative emotions and thoughts to be far more beneficial.

Some people use the argument of desensitizing to illustrate their point. And rather we want to accept it or not, it is a valid argument.

There are some cultures that would say if you had time to think about the slite and had not responded immediately you would be in the wrong.

In almost every culture and philosophy I can think of, it is taught to deal with it right away and not to dwell on it. I feel that this is because it is universally understood that dwelling on things is not healthy.

Ultimately, you will walk your path, what you decide to do will be up to you. And; others will judge by observable actions or inactions. That’s just how society works. ;)

Monastic Order of Knights

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104779 by
Well, writing about it could BE a nice way to cope, but it makes for a killer book.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #104781 by Wescli Wardest
Killer books are good. Robert E. Howard wrote a series of stories I grew up reading, Conan the Barbarian (also known as Conan the Cimmerian)

Following video contains violence!

Monastic Order of Knights

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 3 weeks ago #104782 by

Amos_Tzao wrote: Somebody finally got my frame of mind. Exactly what I was thinking. The grizzly death thing is what I do with all of my enemies.

Wow, and I thought I had issues, lol...

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi