Pope is the SIth-Lord we have been looking for !!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #10052 by
I am relieved to hear this has taken place. I am often the last one to want to offend someone (although sometimes i am the first and most hurtful without meaning). But i am glad that we could come to an agreement on the topic.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 4 months ago #10053 by Jon
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

I am relieved to hear this has taken place. I am often the last one to want to offend someone (although sometimes i am the first and most hurtful without meaning). But i am glad that we could come to an agreement on the topic.

Me too April!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 4 months ago #10065 by Neaj Pa Bol
This is a good topic for members to read and discuss. Even though humor is an everyday human behavior, no matter how slight to outrageous, unless you are completely apathic, not emapathic, for an apathic person, nothing gets through, we do have to remind ourselves there is always two sides and offense can happen at the slightest of words....

But, on that note, being aware gives one to at least express themselves under a safe mode that can be monitored here....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

More
16 years 4 months ago #10070 by Garm
I dunno brothers and sisters, when I first read this a couple of days ago I never thought it to be anything but a joke, it is, of course not any reality. We've all seen photoshopped pictures of political leaders, celebs and everything and everyone in between. Where do we draw the laugh line? It is already in the We sell bottles section, way down and away from our more serious threads.

Have to admit, the pics produced a few chuckles but did not alter any respect I may have for the Pope in any way.

Just my two cents worth.

More
16 years 4 months ago #10074 by Br. John
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

For the record you are NOT GUILTY. My bad. That forum is our parking lot and the problem - it WAS public. We'll get all this right eventually; after all, we are Jedi.

MTFBWY and God Bless,

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi