I Have A Bad Feeling About This Pope

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 9 months ago #17388 by Jon
I don`t think there is any long standing religion without blood on their hands. Also I know of a lot of Catholic heroes, but unfortunately they`re not so interesting to talk about.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 9 months ago #17389 by Jon
Is it also not great to have a religion we can poke fun at without having a death sentence sent out, like some other religions.That this can be done also says a lot for for example Catholicisism.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17392 by
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nice picture by the way. :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #17393 by
Jon wrote:

\"Is it also not great to have a religion we can poke fun at without having a death sentence sent out, like some other religions.That this can be done also says a lot for for example Catholicisism.\"

You spoke of heros in the first post, but I wonder what Joan of Arc would have to say about catholicisism after she was burned at the stake by her own faith, because of fear.

People destroy what they fear, because they choose not to understand it. :S Unfortunately that is a fact of life right now.

I agree Kyle
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi