I Have A Bad Feeling About This Pope

More
15 years 9 months ago #17312 by Br. John

Founder of The Order
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #17315 by Alethea Thompson
lol. Rather interesting likeness in appearance, no?

So....the question comes into play: Is he the decoy or the actual perpetrator? :P

May the Force be with you,
Randi Oxford

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17316 by
This could bring up many questions such as

Is the new Pope a servant of evil?
Does he just look like a Sith Lord?
Are we just paranoid?
Do we have to much free time?

My guess is that the last three questions answers are yes lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17317 by
\"All those that gain power are afraid to lose power.\" This statment is true for the catholic faith as well, the most powerful organized religion in existance. As for the pic got a good laugh:laugh: but also realize that I don't like nor trust leaders of organized religion. They portray that they are servents for the masses by the choice of \"one true god\", but in many instances are only interested in maintaining the current status qou on religion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17318 by
Well at least he's good at it, go tto give all of Christianity that! They may not be evil, but they know what they're doing! Personally I admire what they have managed to achieve, even though I myself do not agree with everything said and claimed by it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17326 by
That is a really funny likeness! I wonder, does the Pope look like darth sidious or does darth sidious look like the Pope? HMMMM...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17372 by
I agree with Azrel,
what have they achieved, Akkarin? Have you looked at the history of the christians and catholics?
the only thing that i see they have achieved is having the masses on their side. jediism might not have the masses but atleast it doesnt have a history of death on their hands.

(I Hope this doesnt offend anyone,)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #17376 by
You can not just group the christians or catholics into that area for all are just as responsible for killing, \"As long as there has been One God there has been killing in his name.\". many other religions have done the same.

I am not offended by truth Starlight. For if someone is truely offended then they don't know the truth thus leading to ignorance and intolerance.
Last edit: 15 years 9 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 9 months ago #17384 by
yes, this is true.

More
15 years 9 months ago #17387 by Alethea Thompson
StarLight wrote:

jediism might not have the masses but atleast it doesnt have a history of death on their hands.

Not yet at least :/...People find ways to pervert religions over time. Jediism is still fairly new. Let's strive to keep our community from doing anything stupid and rash, eh?

May the Force be with you,
Randi Oxford

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi