Nimrod Socialism

More
13 Dec 2018 16:03 #330748 by Arisaig
Replied by Arisaig on topic Nimrod Socialism

Silvermane wrote: Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, when did the thread change from "Nimrod Socialism" to "Extreme Fantasy Makeover"?


Honestly, could this be the title? This thread has never had a proper train of thought or aim.

Sword of the Jedi
Knight of the Temple of the Jedi Order
The Fulcrum Knight of the Order of Onyx
Jedi Battlemaster

~ IP I AP I DQS I Knight I Personal ~
Training Master: Zenchi
Apprentice: Open for Application
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silvermane, OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2018 16:07 #330749 by Silvermane
Replied by Silvermane on topic Nimrod Socialism

Arisaig wrote:

Silvermane wrote: Just out of sheer morbid curiosity, when did the thread change from "Nimrod Socialism" to "Extreme Fantasy Makeover"?


Honestly, could this be the title? This thread has never had a proper train of thought or aim.


To be quite honest, I've wasted, and I do feel they were well wasted, hours reading through this entire thread to try and figure out where the wheels fell off and it became a dragon, then a white horse, then a flaming chariot and so on and so forth. It left me with more questions than answers and it really is not important enough to even waste further time on it. But it is that nagging feeling of "WTF did I just read?!" and wanting those questions answered. At this point, it is more humorous than anything.

Rand Silvermane

Apprentice - Seminarian
Former Training Masters: Arcade and Alexandre
Training Master: Rosalyn J
”I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human.” — Qui Gon Jinn
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2018 16:19 #330750 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Nimrod Socialism

Silvermane wrote: To be quite honest, I've wasted, and I do feel they were well wasted, hours reading through this entire thread to try and figure out where the wheels fell off and it became a dragon, then a white horse, then a flaming chariot and so on and so forth. It left me with more questions than answers and it really is not important enough to even waste further time on it. But it is that nagging feeling of "WTF did I just read?!" and wanting those questions answered. At this point, it is more humorous than anything.



It seems you might have taken your first step into a larger world. Now go back and re-read these words, not with your eyes but with your spirit. The Wisdom will come...

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2018 16:22 - 13 Dec 2018 16:24 #330751 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Nimrod Socialism
JBP says part of the meaning of the “yin/yang” symbol is the duality of chaos and order, and he points out that even in the very center of ordered piece there is a little dot of chaos. Thats what I figure this thread is, lol, a little dot of chaos in our neat, orderly, and oh-so-very-Jedi forum.

"One should respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond that is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways"
-Lord Russel
Last edit: 13 Dec 2018 16:24 by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silvermane, Kobos, Kyrin Wyldstar, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2018 19:59 #330781 by Silvermane
Replied by Silvermane on topic Nimrod Socialism

OB1Shinobi wrote: JBP says part of the meaning of the “yin/yang” symbol is the duality of chaos and order, and he points out that even in the very center of ordered piece there is a little dot of chaos. Thats what I figure this thread is, lol, a little dot of chaos in our neat, orderly, and oh-so-very-Jedi forum.


That makes a lot more sense, thanks OB1.

Rand Silvermane

Apprentice - Seminarian
Former Training Masters: Arcade and Alexandre
Training Master: Rosalyn J
”I'm not testing you, Obi-Wan. Life tests you! Every day it brings you new chances for triumph or defeat. And if you pass the test, it doesn't make you a Jedi. It makes you human.” — Qui Gon Jinn
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, Kobos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2018 23:17 - 14 Dec 2018 23:19 #330948 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism
I think the high concentrations of radium-226 and radium-228 near Sodom might be because of the nuclear war that might have happened about 3666 years ago. Or it might be caused by sandstone.

I've read the Mahabharata before. It didn't scare me enough then, it does now!

spectrum.ieee.org/energy/environment/jor...active-water-problem
Last edit: 14 Dec 2018 23:19 by Heavenly Warrior.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2018 01:54 #330955 by Kyrin Wyldstar
Replied by Kyrin Wyldstar on topic Nimrod Socialism
That cant be true because according to the hovind theory during that time the global flood happened when a comet hit the north pole after being attracted there by the magnetic field. It hit with such force the ice caps melted and flooded the planet.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2018 09:34 #330988 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Nimrod Socialism

Heavenly Warrior wrote: I think the high concentrations of radium-226 and radium-228 near Sodom might be because...

Where exactly is that again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2018 11:07 #330992 by Heavenly Warrior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2018 11:16 #330995 by Heavenly Warrior
Replied by Heavenly Warrior on topic Nimrod Socialism

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: That cant be true because according to the hovind theory during that time the global flood happened when a comet hit the north pole after being attracted there by the magnetic field. It hit with such force the ice caps melted and flooded the planet.


I don't know Boss, that's what you said about the Illuminati.





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.