How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #243283 by
So we should just trust google to know it all, right? Snowy?

Jedi - Is more than just being perfect role models. We are Men, Women, Self Identified, Children. We each and everyone of us has to deal with both the Vanilla and the Chocolate aspects in life and, believe it or not, young people look up to the strengths and words of their trusted community and it is up to us as leaders to help people learn, grow, gain knowledge, and become better people.

This particular topic is no exception and yes, is actually an important subject to some individuals.

If you yourself do not like the topic, You don't need to jump in ;)

I on the other hand find this article to be interesting. Particularly this part "The team then used the collated numbers to devise a graph that doctors can use in counselling men with “small penis anxiety”."

Which is an actual thing. Just so you know. Self esteem and self Identity is all part of maturing into adulthood and if anything, the way you look, feel, weight, color, hair, breast sizes (Big issue for me) will have an overall impact on one's own mental health and ability to socialize under "Normal" circumstances. And guys in particular, put alot of stock in the size of their penis ;) Get used to it. Grow up. Be supportive and help to educate.

That IS what Health is all about. Talking about the Mind, body and spirit. ALL. Aspects of it.

Interesting post Akkarian. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #243284 by OB1Shinobi
penis issues are a big deal

maturity is not about what topics are off limits i think, so much as how we react to topics and how well we understand the significance of topics to our and other's lives

People are complicated.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Wescli Wardest, rugadd, Tarran, Brick

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #243285 by

Snowy Aftermath wrote: Akkarin, you're a council member. I should think out leadership would be above tacky postings like this. I'd expect it from a freshly admitted member, not you.

This is a CHURCH.

Huh? People in church also have Penisses , if we can talk about PMS and girl stuff we can also talk about Penis size , not that size matters btw , its what you can do with it i find but thats off topic...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #243288 by

Akkarin wrote: The post was not intended to be tacky. There is a strong cultural trend relating the size of one's penis to the extent of one's manhood and by association self-worth. If there is mature and helpful discussion to be had on a topic then we should not shy away from its discussion. Indeed the very taboos surrounding this subject is one of the reasons I chose to post it, taboos which harm self-image are challenged through open, frank and mature conversation.

Yes and thank you for posting , if people dont want to read it they can ignore it

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #243291 by Leah Starspectre
I partly agree with Snowy.

While I think it's an important topic (male body dysmorphia is real!), the article itself doesn't have the ring of a scholarly-type piece of writing - no citations, no links to the studies, etc. This seems like sensational reading.

That being said. I just think this article was a pontentially poor opening to what I think is a very valid topic for a "Health and Wellbeing" forum :)
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Leah Starspectre.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #243292 by
I'm inclined to puritanical sensibilities at times but I don't see a problem with posting about this, if it helps someone get past an insecurity. It's not like Akkarin is going "haha, dicks, haha, dicks!" or something like that.

Edit: my post was concurrent with Miss_Leah's - I agree that a link to the original peer-reviewed study, which it does mention, would be nice.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .

More
7 years 11 months ago #243293 by rugadd
I see no advantage to being offended.

rugadd
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor, Adder

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 11 months ago #243294 by

Akkarin wrote: http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/heres-how-find-out-if-your-penis-normal-size-according-science

Here’s How to Find Out If Your Penis Is a Normal Size, According to Science

Warning: Spoiler!

Looks like there is a link in OP to me...*Shrugs*

More
7 years 11 months ago #243295 by Proteus
This post should be called "How to quickly and easily get accumulating pages of responses to your posted thread" ... which sadly, according to what I know will take place here, the topic of penises seems to be more important than deeper, philosophical topics which have been close to ignored. :huh:

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Avalon, Loudzoo

More
7 years 11 months ago #243296 by Avalon
I have to admit that I'm more worried about my state's school districts having lost all funding and looking at a potential, long term closure starting in July than I am about a link to an article that someone may or may not find interesting. . . . :dry:

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brenna, ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi