who is this man?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #118730 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic who is this man?
I have yet again found both texts on several Muslim apologetic sites and a few other occurences where they were copied to, I presume. Granted they barely did address a topic he caught up (I wouldn't go so far as to assume he actually read through a significant portion of the posts) and I for once would have prefered links along with one's own points or summaries or at least citation sources. I should probably be less demanding of spammers... :S

We shouldn't confuse copy'n'pasting off other people's work as a response of one's own, let alone an adequate response to anything at all if ther is no evidence suggesting the sources themselves were more than barely scanned if the title wasn't good enough to explain what they're all about. Never mind the dishonesty it takes to not even mention that what one posts isn't one's own work. Oh, but there's my demand for an honest, constructive and conclusive conversation. Perhaps that's not what forums are designed for after all.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gisteron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #119184 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic who is this man?
And yet another direct copy from islamreligion.com and the like. :)
Since this is only part 1 of the original text, I wonder if the other three parts are yet to follow. :D

Also, could someone else please take over for me citing his sources? I need a break but I can't leave an improper citation unattended :/

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Gisteron.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
10 years 7 months ago #119187 by ren
Replied by ren on topic who is this man?
Thank you Gisteron

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi